Conscious life

Leo what do you think about morality?

5 posts in this topic

in one of your videos you have said why morality is wrong. what do you mean by that when you say morality is wrong? 

1 minute ago, Conscious life said:

in one of your videos you have said why morality is wrong. what do you mean by that when you say morality is wrong? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles I saw all them. my question is why morality is wrong? what is the conclusions behind that. we know morality is a social and personal agreement, that have being said. don't do what people don't want to do on you, and vice versa. morality couldn't be wrong, maybe we can say morality isn't absolute truth. 

@Conscious life He means a fixed non-nuanced morality is rather an unconscious way for living life since it goes unquestioned, and obviously not literally "wrong". It's simply one-dimensional.

Morality is not truth. It is extremely relative and pertains only to things that threaten the ego. Leo isn't exactly against having a sense of morality, he is trying to show you where morality derives from. Its giving you a clear understanding so that you control morality and morality does not control you.

Growing up into a moral system makes it become doctrine. You just blindly accept it without understanding why. Without forming your own conclusion.