annonnimm32

Why do we vote, and how?

5 posts in this topic

If vote could change things, it will be made against the law...  So one famous quote says . Another says it doesnt matter the votes themselves, only who counts the votes.  While both being true, reality always begs to differ.  In my country we either have no choice or we vote for corn flower, oil and a happy card or retirement growth, yet those are extremes.  It is astounding to me to learn there are many Trump haters than voters.  Sorry for Trump haters, i dont want to promote him, i just want to form  an opinion on what happens, why we vote . Many people dislike Trump, yet many voted for him. Why? 

Donald Trump is a man who can speak for himself and will not be dragged in the mud for one small thing or another.  People who can speak for themselves will not be bossed around by invisible people hidden in plain sight 

People cant blame the administration anymore : Bush and Obama where great but their administration where shady!  Here, Trump is the administration.  Goes too far, people can now hold someone accountable for his action not the administration.  Trump was elected by the people for the people not by the people for the administration 

He s not perfect!  For so long people had squicky clean candidates, we are the strongest nation, bla bla bla bla bla, while Trump says he has a job to do, things are not well and he is here to help, not to solve, just help in your name, the authority 

Is Trump a racist ? Hell NO!  He s one of us!  He reacts like we would : China silenced the threat of the virus, the world went to sheet and so when a chinese journalist ask you : Did you do all you can?  You would say, go ask the president of China! 

Therefore, we learned that people want to vote people, not procedures.  They want someone who can trust but verify and accountable!  Its why we vote and most can play the game very well 

Your one vote doesn't change the election, therefore you are having no impact, the exception is if you're not voting for something not that many people are voting for.

4 hours ago, tenta said:

Your one vote doesn't change the election, therefore you are having no impact, the exception is if you're not voting for something not that many people are voting for.

Huh? You mean the exception is if you're voting for someone unpopular basically? I think you had an extra 'not' in there. 

Voting is there to give us the illusion that we have choice/control. That went out the door decades ago. 

No matter who's in office, we still continue the same evil shit all around the world. It's criminal beyond belief. No other way to put it.

In such a system, your non vote speaks louder than your typical "lesser of two evils" vote. Or as @tenta suggested, at least vote for someone unique. 

17 hours ago, DivineSoda said:

Huh? You mean the exception is if you're voting for someone unpopular basically? I think you had an extra 'not' in there. 

Voting is there to give us the illusion that we have choice/control. That went out the door decades ago. 

No matter who's in office, we still continue the same evil shit all around the world. It's criminal beyond belief. No other way to put it.

In such a system, your non vote speaks louder than your typical "lesser of two evils" vote. Or as @tenta suggested, at least vote for someone unique. 

If the pool of voters is small, that's clearly what I was saying.

14 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Leo has talked about a concept called radical 100% responsibility, and that is why you should vote.

If some bad person get elected to office, that's not your fault, but your responsibility, take responsibility for what goes on in society by voting

How?

Google, idk? make sure you know the dates

By voting? I've already pointed out how that action doesn't change the result.

If you're one out of millions voting for something, you won't make a difference, but you will if you're for example 1 out of 3.