Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

Help Me Discover Diverse Distinction, (Making a Distnction PROJECT)

4 posts in this topic

So i watched video of Leo Today about Learning= making distinctions he give us 2 assignments but when i do the second one it opened up to me a new inspiration cuz not only i searched for 10-11 music that Leo recommended i searched for more music that I did not know exist or i know but I don't bother to listen it as a distinction so just to have a more work to do as for my curiousity concern and let make myself roll like a snow ball i want to do a project not just 2 but moreeeeee! So aside from music can you give me more distinctions i can search?? Or discover? I hope you get my point here if you don't know just watch the video of Leo, about learning, i want to have a proactive approach here thank you in Advance

and give me contents or videos or anything that i could watch or read or hear, not just giving me distinction give me a direct link for the info and i will know to do what's next after those shared comments has been viewed ... show me what you've got guysss!! Alot of appreciation 

edit: you can still  give me a category of music i'm open to all 

edit 2: i imagine this as a you the Quality of you sharing me your world make it that way... i am going to know every distnction as far as i am alive it's a cool project for me cuz i really want to be mindblown how vast reality is so yea!!

Edited by John Iverson

@John Iverson what do you do for a living ? 

Why don't you make distinctions in that field ?

Or what are you passionate about ? 

Apply the learning combo in these fields and you have a recipie of a successful life . 

Learning = behaviour change 

Learning = observation 

Apart from this I have one more exercise for you different meditation techniques.

1 hour ago, Elton said:

@John Iverson what do you do for a living ? 

Why don't you make distinctions in that field ?

Or what are you passionate about ? 

Apply the learning combo in these fields and you have a recipie of a successful life . 

Learning = behaviour change 

Learning = observation 

Apart from this I have one more exercise for you different meditation techniques.

I'm beginning to realize of one of my passion is i commit to a deeper understanding.. nothing here in reality i really understand, and that's why after my isolation to integrate and work myself using psychedelics i watched the video of Leo about Learning.

Right now I want to expand, not only to what I'm passionate about exactly, like you'd like the exact and definite passion,..  I 'm passionate about paranormal, but I don't want to settle for that yet, my curiosity about everything bursted!! Like a baby born over again! Hope you get it right

actually i will do it to my field of course ? thanks anyways..

On meditation? Hmmm give me various meditation techniques? That I can start with

The meditation is really alot of work hahaha! I already have 2 that i am practicing, i will do it if i get serious to know different spiritual path

but i am going to do it anyways as a project for me, give me various techniques then i am going to start

Edited by John Iverson

@John Iverson vipassana,ana Pana, mindfulness, do nothing, strong determination sitting, guided meditation, letting go meditation, self enquiry meditation, getting outside your skull and total relaxation meditation.