Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Extreme Z7

Libertarian Cringe

68 posts in this topic

@Extreme Z7 If you have to explain your criticism, that you just tried to call someone out on, then it's all downhill from here. A simple, "I screwed up" would suffice. Take care. I wish you the best. Really. 

1 minute ago, giglio said:

@Extreme Z7 If you have to explain your criticism, that you just tried to call someone out on, then it's all downhill from here. A simple, "I screwed up" would suffice. Take care. I wish you the best. Really. 

No, you're just an idiot.

I am the Topic Starter of this thread but I literally haven't made any posts on it criticizing Libertarianism besides the starting post. I literally started this thread two weeks ago and the only reason it's still active is because other people, including yourself, keep making new posts on it when I've already long forgotten about it.

I was just giving you advice on how to think about Learning. Notice how you distract from it by accusing me of some imagined hypocrisy. Why are you even on this forum if you have no interest in Learning and gaining a deeper understanding of Reality.

@Extreme Z7 Name calling is not a good tactic. Yes, we are all learning and developing. I have done many years of study on all of these subjects and continue to learn. Unfortunately you've made it personal. It's an impersonal ideological discussion. Wish you the best. No hard feelings on my part. 

6 minutes ago, giglio said:

@Extreme Z7 Name calling is not a good tactic.

Says the person who called me a 'hypocrite' lol. Oh the hypocrisy indeed. . .

You call me a hypocrite, and I try to respond by debunking it. I call you stupid, and suddenly it's a personal attack.

What a snowflake.

Edited by Extreme Z7

@Extreme Z7 Let the record show I never called you a hypocrite. And I sure never called you an idiot. I simply called out your hypocrisy which is an action you took. I never labeled you as a hypocrite. 

Just now, giglio said:

@Extreme Z7 Let the record show I never called you a hypocrite. And I sure never called you an idiot. I simply called out your hypocrisy which is an action you took. I never labeled you as a hypocrite. 

Exact wording does not matter. It was implied.

Just as a general reminder: It is ok to disagree, yet let’s refrain from using name calling with an antagonistic tone. 

As well, needling others for a reaction is a mild form of trolling and is against forum guidelines.

This thread is closed since the OP has stated it is an old forgotten thread that is just getting bumped to stir a pot of controversy.