so here we are

Thoughts On Reforming Government

12 posts in this topic

Capitalism is slavery.

You are inherently free but you are born into a system that requires you to become a slave or die. This has many repercussions like people trying their best and not feeling good enough and having to miss out or suffer because they have to try to fit in to a non inclusive system.

An economic idea shouldn't be forced to determine the outcome of humanity's evolutionary capacity.

I believe even if enough people got together for this purpose the police will be ordered to maintain the government by any means necessary.

An economic government is detrimental.

Money needs to be taken out of politics and leaders need to be people familiar with integrative medicine and conscious evolution.

Bentinho Massaro is doing a series called the fall and rise of our civilization. These videos will contain insight into utopian blueprints and alternate systems.

here is an excerpt

Edited by so here we are

I'm not too well-read of governance and politics, but I do know enough about them to say that it shouldn't be posted in the 

"Meditation, Consciousness, Enlightenment, Spirituality" board.

I'd move this to philosophy for a better discussion.

I feel it may be relevant to enlightenment per se but thankyou

Wigglesworth is right. This is philosophy. 

And personally I'm done with such conversations, they are a trap.  It's just creating one belief system to undo another. 

conventions of language are a trap but this is certainly a more beneficial belief

1 minute ago, so here we are said:

conventions of language are a trap but this is certainly a more beneficial belief

Ok. For you yes, maybe.

I was thinking about this stuff ten years ago, and all it did was make me angry.

I'm done with it

there are three great frauds on this earth

1. the legal system

2. the political system

3. all religions

2 hours ago, so here we are said:

Capitalism is slavery.

You are inherently free but you are born into a system that requires you to become a slave or die. This has many repercussions like people trying their best and not feeling good enough and having to miss out or suffer because they have to try to fit in to a non inclusive system.

An economic idea shouldn't be forced to determine the outcome of humanity's evolutionary capacity.

I believe even if enough people got together for this purpose the police will be ordered to maintain the government by any means necessary.

An economic government is detrimental.

Money needs to be taken out of politics and leaders need to be people familiar with integrative medicine and conscious evolution.

Bentinho Massaro is doing a series called the fall and rise of our civilisation. These videos will contain insight into utopian blueprints and alternate systems.

here is an excerpt

This definitely falls in the Philosophy section. But I would imagine that, as our society evolves, systems that are out of alignment will naturally crumble as they will no longer be creating benefit to humanity or universal expansion. At one point in time, Capitalism was an evolution on what was before, and at some point in time we will likely move past it. But society doesn't seem ripe for it quite yet. But this is speculation, and doesn't really relate to consciousness work as much as it does theory and social change.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Our collective is aware that these systems are detrimental to the planet and humanity's well being. These systems are being maintained by the people who benefit from them, by force from private security. Therefore excluding a large portion of the population. These people have not made an attempt to realise oneness or epistemological humility, they believe they have to only consider their own lifespan and can just disregard everyone else. Its a shame that now at the peak of evolution there is a system suppressing the potential of humanity's serendipity for selfish purposes.

Edited by so here we are

Some may feel this is unrelated but it is relevant to this topic. Humanity has the capacity to function under utopian format.
this is very interesting

You can choose to use your intelligence to sit in meditation and be aware that enlightenment exists timelessly and never becomes circumstantially relevant.
But if you want to physically exercise enlightenment then your focus needs to be on how to start creating this planet for the well-being and harmony for everyone and everything.

Study Spiral Dynamics. Lots and lots of spiral dynamics, until you see all the unawareness inside you as you judge & get emotional about these vast social structures.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.