Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andyjohnsonman

3 questions that arose after todays meditation

2 posts in this topic

1.  It seems that almost every time i meditate things around me crack and the vibration goes straight through my body. Has anyone else noticed this and what is going on? Am i just super aware or is it revealing that everything is just vibrations or energy and it's going straight through me?

2. When taking mushrooms I laugh a lot uncontrollably and that same feeling occurs during meditation is the laughing just the ego dissolution?

3.  I have experimented with different meditation techniques -  kriya, vipassana, Nisargadatta Maharaj focussing on I am, om meditation but it's evident Kriya works best for me 10fold. The probem is as it's quite technical  how can I implement it in daily life not just on meditation cushion as it's not like vipassana where i can just feel sensations in the body at anytime while I am out and about?

1) what? I don't know.

2) try high doses, 6 tabs LSD or equivalent of mushrooms/5-meo is needed to improve spiritually, check my sign. for sources and more info

3) You're falling for the "just meditate X min/hours a day and you'll be good propaganda". It's way more complex than that.