Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SleepyMonkey

Shrooms

6 posts in this topic

Do you think it’s healthy to take a small amount of shrooms 2x a week? I get that everyone’s psychology is different and each individual will perceive the trips differently. For me it feels healthy. It’s helped so much with social anxiety, opening up to myself & others. I just want to know if there is any danger in it? I take about 2 to 3g of shrooms each time spreading the dosage out through the day. I’ve been doing this around my family and they haven’t even noticed any changes with me. What are your thoughts? B|

Edited by SleepyMonkey

1 minute ago, SleepyMonkey said:

Do you think it’s healthy to take a small amount of shrooms 2x a week? I get that everyone’s psychology is different and each individual will perceive the trips differently. For me it feels healthy. It’s helped so much with social anxiety, opening up to myself & others. I just want to know if there is any danger in it? I take about 2 to 3g of shrooms each time spreading the dosage out through the day. I’ve been doing this around my family and they haven’t even noticed any changes with me. What are your thoughts? B|

In the long term, You will get addicted. You will need it to feel better, which will create major suffering. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 Yes, I understand. I am 100% happy with or without them. I don’t feel like I need them to be happy. This behavior has been carrying on for about one month. But am worried about building  a tolerance.

Edited by SleepyMonkey

I would likely give myself a permission slip to do it for a while. It may reveal and allow access to something I resonate with. Yet there may come a time in which I start using it as a crutch and need to start integrating and embodying without the substance (or less of the substance).

In physical terms, 2-3g twice a week is not sustainable due to tolerance. That’s over double the amount/frequency of tolerance resets.

21 minutes ago, SleepyMonkey said:

@James123 Yes, I understand. I am 100% happy with or without them. I don’t feel like I need them to be happy. This behavior has been carrying on for about one month. But am worried about building  a tolerance.

If you take twice a week, I believe you wont build tolerance. Just give 3 days in Between trips. You will be fine. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."