Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bulgarianspirit

A possible dark explanation for infinity

7 posts in this topic

I don't think any of us can prove it even but..What if eternal recurrence is real.Infinite infinities living infinite lives all perfectly balanced. Your life my life the lives of your other infinite selves.. Repeating over and over again for eternity. God having nothing else to do does it for entertainment.It could also be a way to make us, the characters more real.. Anyway just wanted to share this theory and maybe if someone has any experiences to share them. I came to this conclusion after sensing and seeing multiverse selves of mine with Lucy.I had found one trip of a man remembering this on dmt but sadly lost it. It was the only one with eternal recurrence.If this universe and this self that you are didn't exist infinity wouldn't be complete now would it?If infinity didn't limit itself in infinite forms that would be a limit (paradox). This suggests that reality is such a perfect machine it couldn't be any other way really. God has created as much as possible from nothing amazing right?

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

I think your idea could make a pretty cool movie ? 

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

I think your idea could make a pretty cool movie ? 

Yeah i think so too. This work really is a gateway to a more creative imagination.

1 minute ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

This work really is a gateway to a more creative imagination.

I totally agree. I never considered my self creative or imaginative. I would have said they were my deficiencies. Yet with consciousness work, all sorts of creative and imaginative doors open. 

Rather than a glitch, perhaps this is a feature of consciousness work. To proceed through the gates, a mind must become more creative and imaginative. . . 

"It's comforting to know that I have brotheren in multiverses that have succeeded where I have failed.  And where they have failed I have succeeded"  -Physicist Max Tegmark

It could explain the all loving nature of god, no preferences and no judgement. How can it judge the thief,the killer when he didn't have a choice? Equal treatment and infinite love. Every piece fits perfectly and creates the other ones by defining them.Plus it really only plays with itself nobody gets hurt you can't hurt the formless.You can only imagine differences like pain or happiness. It remains clean and unaffected forever. And with this wisdom and intelligence it creates. Marvelous.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

10 minutes ago, cetus said:

"It's comforting to know that I have brotheren in multiverses that have succeeded where I have failed.  And that I have succeed where they have failed"  -Physicist Max Tegmark

Ahh physics,interesting how far it will go within our lifetime. The answers seem so near, but the material paradigm is so limited. If these bright people knew what we know.. The world would change.But they believe materialism too much it is what they have known their whole life.