TheUniverseIsLove

Synchronicities, Plus a Past Trip Machine Elf

4 posts in this topic

A. Synchronicities have been incredibly active recently. 

Example: I was driving for doordash, and in the same night I had a delivery next to the apartment where I lost my virginity AND a delivery under an apartment my ex husband and I used to live in. 

B. I don’t think I’ve shared this in the forum. I don’t have access to mushrooms currently, and have only done them a handful of times, but when I have done them, occasionally a monkey or a steam punk gorilla appears. I feel protected by him. He is very stoic. A spirit guide of sorts perhaps.  I was thinking about him after the synchronicities and I thought I would share. 

The pictures attached don’t do him justice. I just wanted to share something close to his essence: 

❤️

FD5698EA-C1DF-4C69-B1A3-240FDC49DAD8.jpeg

B1229AB7-7AE6-4761-982D-CCA3F6C96CB1.jpeg

Thanks for sharing!

One time I programed in my mind to dream about the future, about specific events (a family reunion).

I was forced to accept by direct experience that time is not linear. I still struggle to accept it because it seems so real.  

@Arcangelo That’s fascinating. How did the dream go exactly? And what do you mean by program? 

Side note: I have also been having pretty vivid dreams lately in addition to everything else, as if someone is trying to enter them to relay a message. 

I plan on starting a dream journal. 

Idk about these realms... I have been to a few and it this has always sparked a few theories...Higher selves?Afterlife? I have seen the net of being of Alex Grey and damm it was cool. I have also seen the tunnel and the snake like machine elf structure and other things. Could be that we pass through them on the way to the divine(the layers of imagination). Some of the alternatives include that we create that reality from there and come here to play and that we are always there,immortal just not conscious of it. A realm in which we are all godlike in a way.