Ayla

Water Fasting

21 posts in this topic

My biggest limiting belief is (still) that I am the body. 

A bit more about the stage I'm in:

• I do not get highs and downs any longer
  • I don't get offended anymore
  • I still experience certain judgments and triggers but I am able to see them arising and dismiss them as illusions of "Mr. Mind" (this is how I call my ego, purposefully giving it a masculine name so that I can differentiate easier)
  • I have great results with pain - I can now wave it away almost instantly. 
  • I am able to listen and understand Grace flowing through me and others
  • I have troubles speaking/writing because of the ultimate meaningless of human words/concepts
  • I am happy all the time. Not the high happy due to an external circumstance, but just enjoying everything that IS
  • I have no routine and make no plans whatsoever. This was a bit difficult in the beginning especially for practical things, but got accustomed to it now.
  • I do not have a life purpose. I just AM.

Grace has whispered to me lately about Fasting and... this morning I took the plunge. 

Hilarious way God speaks to me: 

Yesterday I was in front of the computer all day (monitoring the forum .. ) so I ordered some Grilled chicken. I couldn't eat all of it so left it here on the table in my "office" (office is a small room in my apartment). So when I woke up this morning, rest of the chicken was gone, loads of bones on the floor.. Forgot the window open and realized that most surely my neighbor's cat had a pretty decent meal !!! Hahahahaaa!!!!

So, this is my first day on pure water. I do feel OK. Bit of dizziness and headache that I was able to wave away with no problems. 

Keep you (myself) posted on how things go! 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

21 hours ago, Ayla said:
21 hours ago, Ayla said:

Grace has whispered to me lately about Fasting

Almost end of day 2 just drinking water + peppermint tea as a little treat at night. 

There have been quite a lot of emotional posts here today. People suffering a lot. Young people lost, disoriented.. 

There's a mix of deep gratitude and profound love that comes to the surface in the form of light salty tears. 

I am not hungry but my head hurts and spins a bit, and I don't have enough energy left to wave away the pain and discomfort.. oh, well... 

There's some message wanting to come through about cats lately. I'll try to relax enough before bed so that I can listen to I. 

I have gone to the beach today and although it was cold, I could meditate for 40 minutes, and found some "eyes of the sea" .. 

What a beautiful day God! 

Thank you! I love you! Thank you! 

21 hours ago, Ayla said:

eyesofthesea.jpg

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Thank you for sharing this, i was reading this and something very strange happened, I felt .. calm. A lot of what you shared as your experience i also experience as well. strange to hear it from someone else. then i read your reply to my journal and something clicked. 

Very strange the way the whole sequence went down but i'm about to try to understand it. Must have been the right mirror;) 

again thank you

I thank you! :$

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Mr. Mind and I are breaking up ! 

I think we're having one of our last fights. He was playing the Dom last night  ( nonono we won't go there with this :D ) 

Beginning of the 3rd day on pure water. I am not hungry! At all! 

I am not the body

I am not the mind

Beloved Father who dwells within the Soul of my Being
Who's name is I AM
Veneration to Your Holy Name
Thy kingdom is here
Thy will prevails throughout the Earth 
As it does in the Heavenly realms of my Soul
You open your hands and satisfy the hunger of all living beings
You heal all hearts of sorrow
So that they in turn may show forgiveness to those who's minds 
are shrouded in the ignorance of the Self !

Beloved Mother who imparts to all the sense of choice so we may finally come to chose You - the Truth, thus find everlasting freedom 
Glory to Your Name of Truth,
for yours is the Kingdom of Existence, peace, love, 
all power emanates from you alone who imparts to all the
wisdom, the life, love and courage to reverse themselves to the I AM!

Amen
Om

Waves of tears of absolute joy invade me. Joy and pain come from the same "place". Feels like my body is going to explode of joy and gratitude. I so wish I could explain this better. (no I don't... there's no wish left.) Feels like I'm breathing the Universe. Breathing in the illusion of pain, the distortions, the longings, the running, the helplessness and the hopelessness; breathing out the joy of morning dew...through evening's peace and everything in between. 

Mr Mind is leaving me, still - there's no broken heart here. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Do you use water fasting to become enlightened? To disidentify from the body?

16 minutes ago, Ayla said:

Waves of tears of absolute joy invade me. Joy and pain come from the same "place". Feels like my body is going to explode of joy and gratitude. I so wish I could explain this better. (no I don't... there's no wish left.) Feels like I'm breathing the Universe. Breathing in the illusion of pain, the distortions, the longings, the running, the helplessness and the hopelessness; breathing out the joy of morning dew...through evening's peace and everything in between. 

Mr Mind is leaving me, still - there's no broken heart here. 

Did you get this insight just from fasting or did you also meditate?

@quantum

Please read my journal from the beginning to understand my starting point. :)

This "insight" is not separate from me. It IS me!

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

3rd day of water fasting.. 

Difficult day. Monitoring the forum seems overwhelming. Like bathing in an ocean of pain and despair. The good thing is there are many many little "boats" with the "lights on" that make the whole thing absolutely glorious!! 

There have been many triggers today for me, none of which stuck mercifully. I'm good. 

I can feel my body working to regenerate...which is funny!! Tingling sensations, little pression here and there, and NO HUNGER! Some lack of focus is there also...

This places me in a deep state of wonder. The residues of "I am the body" dissolve...giving place to a spaciousness that I've never felt before.  

But as I dissolve, there is one point, where a contraction is felt. I could call this a fear that blocks complete dissolution. 

This will be my work for the day 4. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

4th day

I was on the beach today. 

How do I begin? It was quite hot. But covering this hotness, there was a cold wind. This struck me... It is how I feel in meditation. There are layers of passing thoughts that can fool us into believing it is cold... when in fact, warmness is there. 

Looked at a tree for 2 hours. Have you ever smelled a tree in winter? I saw it's glory, the life in it, the life living on it, the stillness and the fluidity. 

3D images become either 2D either very enhanced almost holographic..

I am still not hungry.

Today I have lost my income stream. For a moment I got scared and insecure.. just for a moment. I already know I'm being tested. Been there already many times. 

It also comes quite naturally to me now not to jump and look around&outside for solutions. INSIDE I go. There is so much peace and acceptance there. 

Such a deep calm silence! 

I love you God ! 

Thank you ! 

I love you !

my tree.jpg

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

5th day on pure water. 

Difficult day today. 

Mr Mind and Mrs Body tried to play nasty games with me. 

The guy I was doing some freelance for, declared bankruptcy, so it is now official, I have no revenue. I laughed at it as I know that this is just something I see...it arises and it will fall, like all other things. BUT Mrs Body decided to put me to the test...and all of the sudden I became hungry. Took me by surprise. I knew immediately it was a trap... :) 

Mind telling Body to begin to stock up because famine is coming LOL 

Relaxed into it. Took me a bit tho... Still perception of body is there then...hummm! Interesting. 

Forum today was VERY busy and had A LOT of things to do. Site was very slow too....

Body is tired. Mind is tired. 

But..

I am so grateful! 

Thank you God!

I love you!

Thank you!

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

6th day on pure water. 

Tonight I got hungry. 

I have read so many words.. what is the meaning of all this talk? The books, the quotes, the enlightenment.... the minds spinning, the versatility, the cockiness.. the ME... and the You.. and the They.. and the Us.. 

Seems so out this world. My world. 

Mind doesn't want to linger in the past anymore. Mind doesn't want more words. Mind is playing around silly... 

The nothingness ...the emptiness, the I am...  being trashed by fingers typing on a piece of plastic.. 

I love this play. I love these people. 

I love you God 

Thank you

I love you

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

7th day 

I love you God.

Thank you.

I love you.

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

It seems you are very at peace with yourself, I respect that.

Fasting seems to me like training with sharp swords. I've always thought swords belonged on the wall. Are there other methods, say for example cold showers, that you could recommend to people trying to experience life away from the body?

1 hour ago, Ayla said:

7th day - I love you God. - Thank you. I love you.

Peace & Blessings

Love & Joy :)

7 hours ago, WickedIrish said:

It seems you are very at peace with yourself, I respect that.

Fasting seems to me like training with sharp swords. I've always thought swords belonged on the wall. Are there other methods, say for example cold showers, that you could recommend to people trying to experience life away from the body?

The only thing that I can "recommend", is to listen to Grace's whisper. The only thing is that Grace has a very delicate whisper, so you need to first get rid of the chatter in your head so that you are actually able to hear Grace. 

:) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Ayla, thank you for the updates and the beautiful video. Very inspiring. I realize that I need to be more grateful when I read your posts ^_^. Keep us updated!

Water fasting - Ease off

Long day. Beautiful glorious day. 

Ate an avocado and a tomato .. felt quite full, but happy in the beginning. 

Food seems SO HEAVY. It's like taking your body straight into the ground. Tiredness comes. 

Questions come. Everything is not as we've been led to believe. 

There's so much more to what meets the eye. 

I will most surely go back to do this very soon. 

I love you God!

Thank you

Thank you

I love you

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

On 8/2/2016 at 11:29 PM, Ayla said:

My biggest limiting belief is (still) that I am the body. 

A bit more about the stage I'm in:

• I do not get highs and downs any longer
  • I don't get offended anymore
  • I still experience certain judgments and triggers but I am able to see them arising and dismiss them as illusions of "Mr. Mind" (this is how I call my ego, purposefully giving it a masculine name so that I can differentiate easier)
  • I have great results with pain - I can now wave it away almost instantly. 
  • I am able to listen and understand Grace flowing through me and others
  • I have troubles speaking/writing because of the ultimate meaningless of human words/concepts
  • I am happy all the time. Not the high happy due to an external circumstance, but just enjoying everything that IS
  • I have no routine and make no plans whatsoever. This was a bit difficult in the beginning especially for practical things, but got accustomed to it now.
  • I do not have a life purpose. I just AM.

Grace has whispered to me lately about Fasting and... this morning I took the plunge. 

Hilarious way God speaks to me: 

Yesterday I was in front of the computer all day (monitoring the forum .. ) so I ordered some Grilled chicken. I couldn't eat all of it so left it here on the table in my "office" (office is a small room in my apartment). So when I woke up this morning, rest of the chicken was gone, loads of bones on the floor.. Forgot the window open and realized that most surely my neighbor's cat had a pretty decent meal !!! Hahahahaaa!!!!

So, this is my first day on pure water. I do feel OK. Bit of dizziness and headache that I was able to wave away with no problems. 

Keep you (myself) posted on how things go! 

A Curious Man From Morocco :)

Hello, It is really good to hear such a thing. I am just a beginner, and I feel it is really HARD

How much does it take to achieve all those amazing result? ;)

One second :) ..after years of PAIN and LOSS 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com