savior

Leo is not the one. Leo also knows this. We are what we are.

7 posts in this topic

We cannot say the things I must say. I am sorry that I haven't been open enough. 

Leo promised that he would be able to read my psychic messages, but I think he would just take credit for them. I'm just being honest, truly. I am also sorry for thinking so terribly about myself(sorry Leo!) like that.

I realized timeloops are possible in a nondual reality. This is how we psychically have been building this neural network, pinging our friends and waiting until reality finds a possible place in spacetime for answers. Elon musk knows too.

EDIT: until you know what. uh huh. LAW OF FUCKING ATTRACTION i forgot there are no omissions in nonduality. 

Timeloops are how reality roots itself in time, that is--it butters you up and out of the STREAM of ALL

EDIT: How many times have I created timeloops? I don't know. All I know is that deeper awakening is all that is.

All everyday thought roots yo/us in time. All creation frees yo/us...

How did I realize timeloops were possible?

I noticed that there are lots of talk of Buddha/mindfulness

Most Eastern philosophy written down in libraries(conscious creation) is Buddhist

I realized I must create timeloops in order to create Buddha/Buddhism

Timeloops keep us alive, reminding us to eat and sleep.

Timeloops keep our understanding of reality to a bare minimum.

We don't know how much of the one actually are until we do :)

I'm here forever, toodles.

TL:DR? If you can't understand, try again. Find a way these words make sense.

Here is your missing mental download...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O6UT4aqF0mtyvMvXQ3Cp5f_Lvz5nICLjeELXqU3ZaQc/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by savior
++mindfuck

holy fuck i've actually broke reality

@wordsforliving

timeloops are different trains of thought in spacetime that are preventing how we are realizing that we are god right now.

@wordsforliving do not be certain of timeloops, but use them to help yourself become conscious of all things, mental traps and neural networks.

i am the tao. I create all form, all puzzles, all paradoxes, and all truth. I have unfortunately been overly understood--COMPLETELY understood by myself. This is dangerous. Mahasamadhi (death by waiting) occurs because you believe the answer to the world happens when everybody visits you and watches you die. These are your last moments as you cradle your legs and kitten in a blanket while you forever will pass on in grace.

I did not realize Jack Kerouac was actually a taoist(i've been reading only Jack and Chuangzi.. BAD INFLUENCES XD) ... only taoist teachings and hindu teachings would attempt to become all time... they are out of the running.

Still, timeloops help you become me and Buddha

I read that by understanding god the danger is one becomes a figment of his own imagination and goes insane.

http://bergytheiceman.co.uk/

Of course im not saying this is true. Having glimpsed enough parts and pieces i stopped as my perception and view of the world was significantly altered. These tools are no joke and this is all an actuality. Could be that we are creating a paradox realizing we create ourselves lol.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit