annonnimm32

Mathematics is relative : 1 plus 1 = 1 . Where do i go from here?

4 posts in this topic

My education system has failed!  My mind was too strong or too weak to integrate into the system and be a good boy.  Due to reasons irrelevant to this topic i wont explain how but my frontal lobe has been damaged ,today being able to live my life 90 percent which is alot since chances of survival where slim at best. 1 plus 1 =2 is true but too vague.  Cut one apple in two half s its still one apple ( 1) add then a can with sugar water,  one can ( 1) = 1 can of apples.  Sure you can chop the apple and stuff but its one apple.  Reality for me has changed, since the proof that 1 plus 1 =1 . Emanuel Kant have researched how the human body works and none of the tests where conclusive.  He said in theory humans cannot prove how are they alive ,and now, with this revelation its true and offers me a vital key to the secrets of reality . School has thought us to limit our thinking : Something is because someone with a higher authority over us said so and the home work is repeating what teacher said denying us the opportunity to prove it in the real world. I cant give up now, how do i expand my mind further to uncover more secrets?  How did Einstein did it? 

See videos: How To Contemplate Using A Journal and The Power Of Asking Questions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

By understanding enough of the material so that you're able to not need it anymore, and instead get to those secrets, by being open minded to them and not emotionally reluctant.