andyjohnsonman

Why are so many spiritual people into conspiracies?

22 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@Consept ehh thanks I guess for the video. I find it hard to listen to a brainwashed doctor, trained in a closed-system focusing primarily on labeling, efforts, profits, quick fix solutions (treating symptoms), superiority and keeping the public dependent. I was intrigued by his thought on immune boosting, how food allergy is avoided by early exposure yet claiming dirt exposure actually lowers immunity to germs/bacteria. Now I don’t subscribe to the theory of germ causing disease but the focus on fear/separation between us and environment is a recipe for disaster/deception (just what I’ve found to be the case in my experience). The issues lie in the terrain 

So basically you dismiss someone out of hand because of your pre-conceived notion about them, yet if someone says something you agree and matches your story like Mikovitz you take what shes saying as truth automatically. If what he is saying is true, with which hes backed up pretty much everything and countered all of her points with real evidence, what the hell would you even need to truly consider the other side? 

Please keep in mind if anything Mikovitz said could be backed up id be more than happy to accept that its true, we dont seem to have the same understanding of truth, you seem to be anchored to a story. 

This thread is just going to lead to more conspiracy theory debates.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.