Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Max1993

- ATTENTION YOUNG FOLKS! -

3 posts in this topic

To those skeptical young-lings...Please pay attention to Leo's words. I've been watching Leo for YEARS (Since High School) I'm 26 now. Going in I was a hardcore Atheist. Leo not only led me to awaken gradually, but I can say with confidence that I now understand Peter Ralston, Eckhart Tolle, etc...because i'm living with constant Satori. Thanks to Leo, I went from living in a dysfunctional Russian family, to healing my family and inviting them to fall in love with Leo's lessons as well. I also came to the US very young (helps open the mind). I'm currently saving up because eventually I want to help Leo build a retreat center, but I will present the offer years down the line. I keep it to myself but I have found Enlightenment, I made peace with every single close person to me. I know Leo had a falling out with his father, I did initially as well, I know the pain. I played call of duty in High School, now I believe I'm ready to be a Sage lol. Leo said Actualized.org is Sage University after all, I know in the future Leo might need apprentices but he might not...who knows. Enlightenment is real, freedom from suffering is possible. Kids, go outside, learn, listen to Leo, experiment, and if you start a corporation, do it with love ;) I'm an only child, so Leo has been like a virtual brother to me, we are all brothers and sisters when we realize our higher selves is all the same thing, LOVE. :,)        Leo, feel free to quiz me if that's the appropriate next step, I don't want to fall into traps, however Sage University worked...maybe I'm a sage...maybe i'm not 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow, I wish I realized what you realized on this young age. On your age I was just discovering Pick up lol. You have Potential for sure

@OBEler Haha Yes! I was all about Teen Nights at night clubs and I would get sad due to fear of rejection. Leo's video on Shamanic Breathing helped, holotropic breath work such as Kundalini  helped. I wish I could give a testimony, proving to others that the summation of Leo's lecture's really is a University, in my book at least. I'm trying to graduate but I don't know how lol. To Leo I say "now what lol?" Give me a shovel, and I will dig the foundation of the damn retreat center haha. Don't mind me I'm just filled with enthusiasm and energy due to my satori. I've had many so I'v been able to avoid tons of traps, really thankful I discovered Leo so young...How is your journey been @OBEler