Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike Book

Realize the power of this work

5 posts in this topic

I've noticed a trend in myself to get absolutely lost in the lofty spiritual theory and I'm afraid this is happening all across the board with a lot of people too. Spirituality is NOT some escape from life, it's the polar opposite. My new mission these days is to forget most of the theory and work on building up the skeleton for my future life. Focus on the things I've been avoiding for years and years and man is it difficult.

Also I want to share how much I appreciate the dedication that Leo puts into this. I have NEVER come across someone so committed to TRUTH and UNDERSTANDING these are not terms to be taken lightly. You have to appreciate just how much of the intellectual labor Leo has saved us with this content it's absolutely fucking unreal. The challenge now is to not succumb to my lazy mind and to try to do something real with this. That's all, much love and wish you guys the best!

On 6.5.2020 at 5:24 PM, Mike Book said:

I've noticed a trend in myself to get absolutely lost in the lofty spiritual theory and I'm afraid this is happening all across the board with a lot of people too. Spirituality is NOT some escape from life, it's the polar opposite. My new mission these days is to forget most of the theory and work on building up the skeleton for my future life. Focus on the things I've been avoiding for years and years and man is it difficult.

Also I want to share how much I appreciate the dedication that Leo puts into this. I have NEVER come across someone so committed to TRUTH and UNDERSTANDING these are not terms to be taken lightly. You have to appreciate just how much of the intellectual labor Leo has saved us with this content it's absolutely fucking unreal. The challenge now is to not succumb to my lazy mind and to try to do something real with this. That's all, much love and wish you guys the best!

So true mate, I feel like a lot of people are just skipping over Leo's content without appreciating it.

On 06.05.2020 at 6:24 PM, Mike Book said:

Agreed definitely.... I know that Leo has said this multiple times but the videos are just the FINAL PART of his process and in a lot of cases the EASIEST. I can't imagine the hundreds and hundreds and thousands of work,emotional labor, trial and error he had to go through to reach these conclusions and acquire these amazing insights..

I know that im gonna be FOREVER grateful to Leo. Thats for sure. 

All we have to do is implement. Take action. Not easy but simple. 

Now of course.. this doesnt mean do everything he says like a robot and turn his words into dogma. Test things out for yourself and critically think about stuff. But we really shouldnt take this work for granted... like you said I have NEVER come across somebody like Leo as well :)

Edited by Pilgrimage of Self

On 5/9/2020 at 5:35 PM, Pilgrimage of Self said:

All we have to do is implement. Take action. Not easy but simple. 

I like that, not easy but simple. There was a great TED talk about a southeast Asian guy saying why do we make life so complicated? Life is simple.