The1One

Leo Showed Us That HE Is THE MOST CLOSE-MINDED & FEAR SPREADER around!

9 posts in this topic

Yes, I am God and Leo is me. I've watched hundreds of Leo's videos. I loved his "What is reality", "30 breakthroughs in 30 days", among others.... 

In his Open-mindedness video Leo shows us JUST HOW CLOSE-MINDED HE IS by declaring that groups A, B, C, X, Y, Z are all close-minded WHEN HE IN FACT IS THE ONE WHO HAS CLOSED HIS MIND TO THESE TOPICS BEFORE EVEN RESEARCHING THEM

AND THEN... he goes on to spread the HOAX fear of wuhan-flu which the CDC says has only killed 5% of people, even with skewed stats.

So even in this lucid dream of Consciousness LEO IS SUPER CLOSEMINDED AND SPREADS FEAR. UNDERSTANDING THESE TOPICS WITH SUCH A FLAWED VIEW OF REALITY IS DANGEROUS AND SPREADS FEAR AS LEO DOES.

PROVE ME WRONG WITH FACTS

@The1One If you realize the truth, you know that leo is you and your creation. Instead of judging, why dont you overcome from it? You are just wasting your time. Leo is just a dream that you have imagined. You are stuck because, you still think that leo is other than you. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Because the part of me that is Leo misleads MANY PEOPLE with lies of hate and fear... so this part is stopping it

To the idiot who wrote "No" ... great argument- idiot (why are parts of Myself so ignorant) 

Edited by The1One

So you are a defender of LIES and FEAR-SPREADING 

Nice to meet you idiot (aka part of myself that is an idiot)

10 minutes ago, The1One said:

Because Leo misleads MANY PEOPLE with lies of hate and fear

Fear, hate and lies? Can you explain to me clearly?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Hate and lies - Trump, Hitler, Politics, History, Economy, Health (anti-vax), etc......

Fear - wuhan hoax

Here's a great example ... using the CIA term "Conspiracy Theorist" as an ad-hominem to discredit a person's argument by attacking the person's character unjustly

Do you guys even know the definition of a conspiracy theory? OBVIOUSLY NOT

A hypothesis alleging that the members of a coordinated group are, and/or were, secretly working together to commit illegal or wrongful actions

WOW, NO GROUP HAS EVER COME TOGETHER TO SECRETLY COMMIT CRIME

Folks, don't entertain this obvious OP troll's ego. These types really should not be allowed to vomit their vitriol here. 

Tap into the energy of something. Use your intuition. See what this energy is. 

Thread is locked for a plethora of reasons.  Name calling - posting in caps - and for trolling.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.