Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Orange

How To Survive??

45 posts in this topic

Just now, Orange said:

How do you do that? 

Easy.  You already are it. You just forgot. You got lost in the forms of nothingness. 

Listen to it.  The space between breaths, the empty silence that pervades all phenomena.  

Don't try, just put your attention there. 

Where attention goes, energy flows.

Spend time with the aliveness that is the nothingness, and spend less time attending to the manifest forms of nothingness. 

Just do it, and one day it will happen.  

7 minutes ago, Mal said:

Spend time with the aliveness that is the nothingness, and spend less time attending to the manifest forms of nothingness.

Sorry Mal, to go on with questions but what does this phrase mean exactly? 

7 minutes ago, Orange said:

Sorry Mal, to go on with questions but what does this phrase mean exactly? 

:) Is not the space around you alive? It is a living being.  It is the no-thing that allows YOU and me to be, as we are.

Human beings spend so much time attending to the manifest object forms of this life - this, that, the other. But spend no time discovering the unmanifest, the SPACE that allows all things to be. 

As Charlie said it is the NON physical aspect of this life.  The non physical is the creator of this life. 

7 minutes ago, Mal said:

:) Is not the space around you alive? It is a living being.  It is the no-thing that allows YOU and me to be, as we are.

Human beings spend so much time attending to the manifest object forms of this life - this, that, the other. But spend no time discovering the unmanifest, the SPACE that allows all things to be. 

As Charlie said it is the NON physical aspect of this life.  The non physical is the creator of this life. 

OK..I'll contemplate this :)Thank you Mal, and goodnight! Have nice dreams :)