Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Orange

How To Survive??

45 posts in this topic

It's obvious to me that everything I see is actually "me". It's inside my head, everything apparently "out there" is only a representation of something that is in me.  Think of a cinema projector, there is nothing actually on the screen, the picture comes from a projector.  I have no idea what is actually out there (if there is anything out there at all).

So if I see something in somebody I don't like, I own that trait, because it really comes from me, as part of my psyche. 

When I do this the "other" begins to take on a different quality.

We are conditioned to think that there is a world out there distinct to a world "in here".  This is not actually true. But it takes some investigation to see this.

Think of when you were a child.  Did the world not seem different? That's because your subjective meaning has changed.  But what has been constant all your life? Can you sense the part of you that has never changed?

Edited by Mal

9 minutes ago, Mal said:

It's obvious to me that everything I see is actually "me". It's inside my head, everything apparently out there is only a representation of something that is in me.  Think of a cinema projector, there is nothing on the screen, the picture comes from a projector.  I have no idea what is actually out there (if there is anything out there at all).

So if I see something in somebody I don't like, I own that trait, because it really comes from me, as part of my psyche. 

When I do this the "other" begins to take on a different quality.

I see..so maybe no one exists but you in this world...I have thought about this, maybe I am all alone in this world and everything is my imagination. I am saying this because it goes along the same lines as you say with "I own that trait which I don't like in that person, it is part of my psyche"  just like I am saying "everything I see and feel is stemming from my body and brain, I own this, so maybe it is not even present outside of me" 

..we're getting in another direction of the discussion with this but it's fucking up my brain to think this..

12 minutes ago, Orange said:

In here the creator of the created identity is the non physical? 

the creator of the created identity is non physical, and it is the real part of you

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

I see..so maybe no one exists but you in this world...I have thought about this, maybe I am all alone in this world and everything is my imagination. I am saying this because it goes along the same lines as you say with "I own that trait which I don't like in that person, it is part of my psyche"  just like I am saying "everything I see and feel is stemming from my body and brain, I own this, so maybe it is not even present outside of me" 

..we're getting in another direction of the discussion with this but it's fucking up my brain to think this..

Mmmm... don't let it mess with your head.

This is just an idea. Remember, never borrow peoples ideas. You need to realize this for yourself. 

You need to experience this for yourself. Just do the excerise Charlie gave you and you will know for yourself what I mean. You will remember it, and take it with you when you become the identity again.  That's called a micro-disidentification from your identity. The more of these you have the better. 

7 minutes ago, Orange said:

I see..so maybe no one exists but you in this world...I have thought about this, maybe I am all alone in this world and everything is my imagination. 

It's not even that you are alone.  The reality of it is that there is nobody here.  What you think of as seperate people doesn't exist. 

5 minutes ago, Mal said:

Mmmm... don't let it mess with your head.

This is just an idea. Remember, never borrow peoples ideas. You need to realize this for yourself. 

You need to experience this for yourself. Just do the excerise Charlie gave you and you will know for yourself what I mean. You will remember it, and take it with you when you become the identity again.  That's called a micro-disidentification from your identity. The more of these you have the better. 

But here everyone is borrowing everyone's ideas no? Even by taking charlies advice I am borrowing something he (?) learned in his life by borrowing it from someone else..or where did this oneness theory come from? 

Oh god I swear I never knew this world was going to be so complicated, I miss the days when as a kid you only needed to know that an apple is an apple and that's that. Then you just take a nap and life is good. Now its so strange..I don't think I can put it into words but this world is so strange 

I don't know which values to follow anymore, I watched Leo's video on morality hoping to find a solution but it confuses me even more..If I have no values, I cannot be confident in anything I do because I don't know if it's right and anyone can blow my actions off by criticising them and I'll reply : " yes, maybe you are right also. .because nothing is wrong..because "oneness"!!!!" 

:(:(:( what the fuck. I feel like in a desert in my mind. There is no direction, just running in circles. 

44 minutes ago, Mal said:

Think of when you were a child.  Did the world not seem different? That's because your subjective meaning has changed.  But what has been constant all your life? Can you sense the part of you that has never changed?

Yes, it was very different. And the constant is I believe...being in my head.  That is all I can say with certainty. The thoughts have changed definitely.  But the little voice that everyone has, that is the constant. 

54 minutes ago, Orange said:

Yes, it was very different. And the constant is I believe...being in my head.  That is all I can say with certainty. The thoughts have changed definitely.  But the little voice that everyone has, that is the constant. 

orange, you are thinking too much,  drop it and see a deeper connection with that part of you that is real and you will know what you need to know when you need to know it.

On 7/8/2016 at 6:19 PM, Orange said:

I don't know which values to follow anymore, I watched Leo's video on morality hoping to find a solution but it confuses me even more..If I have no values, I cannot be confident in anything I do because I don't know if it's right and anyone can blow my actions off by criticising them and I'll reply : " yes, maybe you are right also. .because nothing is wrong..because "oneness"!!!!" 

:(:(:( what the fuck. I feel like in a desert in my mind. There is no direction, just running in circles. 

Hold on. I don't think you're ready for these kinds of things. 

Don't take any of this literally, holy Moses it's just ideas. 

Maybe take a break and go do some fun things? I feel guilty now because I had no idea that this could affect someone that much. 

Chill yeah and discard every single thing I said, it's only words.

Just live in the present moment and you will be fine. This is about getting out of the head, not deeper into it!

2 hours ago, Mal said:

This is about getting out of the head, not deeper into it!

Haha yes, it is. 

And no dont feel guilty Mal..I was disoriented before already but ill take a break. I was too impatient probably

Thanks for you help,  I appreciate it. 

Edited by Orange

@Orange

Just out of interest, did you focus on that question I asked you?

I'll ask you again:

What has never changed?

Even the I had to come into existence at some point.  So that changes too. 

What is beyond all of that?

Can you try to grasp it??

5 hours ago, Mal said:

@Orange

Just out of interest, did you focus on that question I asked you?

I'll ask you again:

What has never changed?

Even the I had to come into existence at some point.  So that changes too. 

What is beyond all of that?

Can you try to grasp it??

Yes I did think about your question and my answer was:  the thing that has never changed is that I always have a little voice in my head. But I don't think this is what you want me to answer right? ...

I sense where you are leading me Mal, I think i know where you want to take me but I cannot physically feel and experience in my body what was before that little voice..its really hard..

Edited by Orange

I feel really helpless today, I hate this world, I wish I was never born here

1 minute ago, Orange said:

I feel really helpless today, I hate this world, I wish I was never born here

@Orange 

It ok..

You are allowed to feel and know this my friend. And also you can just become acquainted with the space that allows all things to be as they are...:) Balance 

Here is another pointer (just a slightly different way of looking at it)...

Pay attention to the room.  You notice there are things in the room.  Most of us pay attention to the "things"...

What about the space??

Did you ever stop to consider the space?

The nothingness that allows all things (including you) to BE...

Ever tried to become one with that space?

6 minutes ago, Mal said:

Ever tried to become one with that space?

How do you do that?