Varun M K

Ghosts,souls And Eccorcissim

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys this is my first post on this forum.for the last one to two years i have been following leo...and its amazing how much my life has changed because of that,but recently as i have been doing more meditation and watching enlightenment videos...my perception of reality has completely changed.but theres one question that has been from the start of my meditation and enlightenment journey....do ghosts exist?..the thing is i live in india and i have come across many people who say that they have seen spirits in their lives and and that they really exist.Also i see in movies as well as online where they say this haunted movie is based on a real story . and that there have been exorcism of people ,.....so it really makes me confused as to what is going on...thanks for reading and do reply. 

Ghost is actually your mind, theof which exorcism is done they have zero emotional mastering, or we can is their emotional scale is negatives, also they can have any mental disorder..exorcism is bullshit( woo woo stuff ), just get rid of that haunted mind, and realise your true nature THATS IT.

I think ghosts exists, maybe for them it's like at the end of "Interstellar" (the 4th dimension scene),

also may ghost have diferent "states" in which they (we) can go through, on earth, and others.

In buddhism, there is the word "bardo", which define a state of transition, between death and birth.

Edited by Soulbass

Ghosts are probably made up by humans, but that doesn't necessitate that they aren't real. I'll explain. The  New Age community generally recognizes the existence of "thought forms": entities which are created in the mind, and manifest into reality. If they are real, I believe this is the best explanation for what they could be. Also, it is important to note that these "ghosts" are not human spirits or consciousness, but human egos, which is why the typical ghost is seen as an entity with an affinity towards specific places, objects, clothing, and other things of that nature. If ghost hunters are to be believed and ghosts can be picked up by instruments which measure electromagnetic fields, then this indicates that these ghosts are of a worldly and energetic nature- not an otherworldly or purely conscious nature. Indeed, a real ghost could be seen as a nuanced type of organism which is not carbon-based, and the priests who exorcise them seen as a nuanced type of big-game hunter.

The key distinction is that reality is anything that you can see,taste,feel,hear.Anything other than that is pure fiction so can you see ghosts?No.Can you taste them?No. Can you feel them? No and can you hear them?well that's just a fake illusion you have in your mind so because its an illusion,become aware that it is because its not real (does not qualify see,taste,feel,hear).

~Don't believe me I'm a lier~

I won't believe in them until I see one with my naked eye.

When I was young I was out walking my dog at about 9pm, walking him through fields, when I heard this screaming sound off in the distance.  I didn't think much of it at first but then it got closer and I was literally questioning myself if this is a banshee of some kind.  I made a run for it anyways and when I got back home I told my parents about what I heard.  They told me it was a banshee..  I did some research online anyways of animals that make a screaming noise exactly like a human and it turns out it was a fox in heat.

It sounded a bit like this, but obviously sounded a lot clearer and realer in person.

It kinda proved to me that it takes one guy to make up a story about a screaming banshee for tons of people to believe them.  Think logically before you jump to conclusions.

Whenever I see videos shared of ghost activity I like to question them and see if their legit.  I like to laugh and debunk and move on.  All of them turn out not to be legit especially videos on youtube. (What people do to go viral these days) And when I think back, I've wasted countless hours watching Most Haunted. :/  Peace (:

Edited by Evilwave Heddy