Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zanoni

out-of-body experience

6 posts in this topic

A short question

Few years back i had a short experience of being ejected out of my body in which circumstances i wish not to mention. On the experience i learned that leaving my body was the lightest possible thing that can happen in universe. The ejection felt lighter than a feather ,natural and celestial. I looked back at my body and it appeared as just a bundle of impersonal atoms for me, The body had a very low vibratory grey like vibe to my physical appearance as I was not there to uphold the light for it . Would describe my awareness state being "normally" 50-70% my potentiality while in the ejected state was 100%, i was complete. It felt my senses were felt as ONE without any separation, Hearing, sight and  probably smell were interconnected. The weirdest part is, that i could see without any physical eyes. This amuses me the most.

Why do i need the eyes for and other sense organs if i could see and more clearly so than i ever could? And why do we loose eyesight if the retina gets damaged when the sight is in/the consciousnesses? The structured of this reality wonders me.

With this experience in the background. I intuitively know that i am not this body but it is my body. However i still feel identified with it as "me", and lot of survival fear is surrounded by this attachment. A ejection was not enough to convince this something that i am not it.

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Zanoni It seems to be arational. Things are limited for the sake of being limited. God could have made it so we can see without eyes by default, but it is not that way purely for the sake of being limited and so that God can experience such a limitation.

It's like asking, why is the snow white and not green? These limitations are needed to construct and make sense of this world. God has designed it with infinite intelligence.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 hours ago, Zanoni said:

A short question

Few years back i had a short experience of being ejected out of my body in which circumstances i wish not to mention. On the experience i learned that leaving my body was the lightest possible thing that can happen in universe. The ejection felt lighter than a feather ,natural and celestial. I looked back at my body and it appeared as just a bundle of impersonal atoms for me, The body had a very low vibratory grey like vibe to my physical appearance as I was not there to uphold the light for it . Would describe my awareness state being "normally" 50-70% my potentiality while in the ejected state was 100%, i was complete. It felt my senses were felt as ONE without any separation, Hearing, sight and  probably smell were interconnected. The weirdest part is, that i could see without any physical eyes. This amuses me the most.

Why do i need the eyes for and other sense organs if i could see and more clearly so than i ever could? And why do we loose eyesight if the retina gets damaged when the sight is in/the consciousnesses? The structured of this reality wonders me.

With this experience in the background. I intuitively know that i am not this body but it is my body. However i still feel identified with it as "me", and lot of survival fear is surrounded by this attachment. A ejection was not enough to convince this something that i am not it.

There are people that have been blind from sight and yet could see after a astral projection or a near death experience. Ultimately we are formless consciousness, totally transparent with perfect eye sight as a orb in the afterlife.

@Osaid And yet I did see. Like other people reported in their astral projection. But maybe sight is limited to the astral realm, I do not know. 

7 hours ago, PlasmicProjection said:

Ultimately we are formless consciousness, totally transparent with perfect eye sight as a orb in the afterlife.

That is what it felt like. Glad cousciousness includes the sight even more than eliminates it as the materialist paradigm has taught me. 

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Zanoni Yes, you can see without eyes. What I meant was that you don't really need eyes to see, that's just a story or aspect made up so that this world feels grounded.

How do you see in dreams? Sure, there's a "you" in the dream and you assume that he/she has eyes in the dream, but we know it is just a dream and there aren't really any eyes there. Similar situation here. If someone poked your eyes out in the dream, you might go blind in the dream, but we know that your eyes getting poked out wasn't the TRUE cause of the blindness. That's just a story you imagined to justify becoming blind in that dream. 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid oh, now I get ya. 

Why did I didn't though about it in the first place?

Anyway, I got fortunate with this experience as it showed how reality works and now have to align my theoretical understanding of it, as I am still a bit dumb with the non-duality and likewise stuff at this point. 

(and yet I wrote another "story", haha) 

― Shunryu Suzuki