Buba

Is there a God who hears our prayer?

46 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

Brother, they are many tools out there to find the truth. If you want, you can find truth in 1 day. Or just wait till you die To see the truth and suffer rest of your life as you doing now. Whatever we are explaining to you is for getting rid of your suffering. Because, truth ends suffering. Much love and respect to you. 

Brother, I respect you sincerely. However, when You say that One will die, it discourages me deeply. I came into being only to be killed by God? It is cruel to give someone life to take it away from it, and makes life vain,  (without any meaning).

Brother, You said that God created all life, out of loneliness and wants, which would mean two things : 1.) that God created us and this place for fun to entertain his loneliness and 2.) that our existence on earth serves no deeper meaning and we don't even exist.

You quote the Quran, but the Quran itself disproves these two beliefs. 

1.) Quran 35:15 : O mankind, you are those in need of Allah, while Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy. (God has no need, so He wouldn't create us out of loneliness, because it would mean that God has a need)

2.) Quran 23:115 : What! did you then think that We had created you in vain and that you shall not be returned to Us? (God didn't create us in vain, just to entertain himself and then for us die/cease to exist)

Edited by WHO IS

9 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Did you think the body and personality would live forever? In order to know the final Truth, first you need to come out of denial and face the relative truths of this world. 

God loves pranking Herself.

Yes, life is a dream, with no importance. Yet it is of the most importance, because it is the greatest gift one could possibly receive. You were given everything. You were given life. The ultimate treasure. And yet here you are complaining. Let that serve as a reflection onto just how blind and trapped in ignorance you are right now. 

Right now you are fear-bound. You can enter into the fear and destroy it. Infinite Love awaits on the other side. This is why, as James said, the Sufi’s said ‘The secret to life is to die before you die’. You can turn the ‘WHO IS’ character from a fear-bound caterpillar into a butterfly who lived out his full potential. All you need to do is put all your chips on the table.

The point of the ride - is the ride

Yes but even if you live out your fullest potential, you will cease to exist forever deleted so to speak. Which makes your entire life/achievements/goals/growth in vain. 

The mission should be to attain immortality. If life is the greatest gift, then the greatest goal should be to keep it forever, to never die.

Edited by WHO IS

Is our life pre-determined? 

9 hours ago, Keyhole said:

You're misinterpreting what I wrote and then adding a layer of unrelated stuff onto it for me to have to respond to, and I'm not gunna do it so I'm just going to rehash what I said quickly here knowing that I'm wasting my time.
Pamper the ego all you want, but don't bother to pray to God from an ego centered place because it won't give you what you want in the way you want it.  It's pretty simple.  God seeks to maximize love so that it can see itself through your eyes from a conscious place.  You can work with it, or against it, you're free to do that.

When I suffer I dont meditate. I meditate when I am ok. How come putting me in a shithole God wants to see itself through my eyes? 

You can always send an email to god and hope it doesn't end up landing into the spam folder 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

On 4/28/2020 at 4:11 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Buba What you're missing is profound Self-Love, which will heal your self-rejection and self-hatred.

Psychedelics could really help with that, guiding your towards a deeper self-acceptance and forgiveness. Especially MDMA therapy.

It's a shame to see you suffering for years with that stuff unnecessarily when the tools for healing exist. You can heal yourself in a few years of work and live a happy life.

What kind of work?