Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Argue

Tips On Tantric Sex?

5 posts in this topic

Any advice, recommendations, or suggestions? Thank you. :) 

Edited by Argue
grammar

Topic is interesting, but question is too general, i think.

i've read 3 books and put it in practice with my girlfreind (done like 3/10 of weird stuff what was written in books and is was outstanding) 

I would like to know if I can find people here who done Tantric Courses ? is it worth it's price, or only nice chance for almost-divorced couples trying to save marrige? 

Any experience in this field?

Tantric ideally is geared toward those who are not trying to save a relationship. Yet ethically one would want to try all methods available and research the roots of why as a couple the need to approach tantric as a single method to "save" the relationship seems central. Many methods are advisable. Research what syncs up best to your and your partner's needs. It may go beyond Tantra. Check out Leo's videos on relationships, too. Begin a journal for you and a journal for your partner to list best qualities to nurture more mindfulness why you originally connected, why you love each other--reconnect and grow together with all the good, and the foundation you have built up. Check out Leo's videos on self expansion. Perhaps once you both engage on a journey to learn and improve yourself inwardly as an individual, then your relationship will begin mending too as a byproduct of your personal development. This is a lifelong pursuit that's not easy, but always worth the effort. Best of luck to you both!

Those i've read and can recommend in this order:

Chia, Mantak and Winn, Michael. "Taoist Secrets of Love – Cultivating Male Sexual Energy"

Mantak Chia "The Multiorgasmic Man"

Mabel Iram "Sex And The Perfect Lover Tao Tantra"