MarkusR

Believing That You Know

116 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, MarkusR said:

@Mal You really want that last word don't you

I reflect your own consciousness back to you. 

Sorry about that :)

The difference between you and me is I haven't got a problem with it, and I don't hide it behind some care bear fake persona.

Edited by Mal

@Mal Sure, I could say the same for you. Then again I dont know you and you most definitely don't know me

Just now, MarkusR said:

@Mal Sure, I could say the same for you. Then again I dont know you and you most definitely don't know me

I already accept my faults. So you trying to use them against me says a lot about you. 

You really think your shaming can hurt other people who are OK with themselves and reality?

You clearly have had no awakening experience at all, have you? :)

@Mal Mah dude, goodluck with whatever your trynna do, imma keep it real with you I just do not want to continue a conversation with you of any kind so imma just take your suggestion and leave you the . alone.

@MarkusR

1 minute ago, MarkusR said:

@Mal Mah dude, goodluck with whatever your trynna do, imma keep it real with you I just do not want to continue a conversation with you of any kind so imma just take your suggestion and leave you the . alone.

Thanks.  That wasn't that hard, was it?

Not sure why it took so long for the penny to drop Markus?

I'm dead

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

13 hours ago, charlie2dogs said:

what is there to know?

Its not a mind knowing its an inner knowing of course.

Should you have the openness to carefully look at this thread, you might be able to see the micro-anatomy of a war - any war - being played out here at personal level. 

People wanting to be right at any cost, people hurting each other, people trying to impose their point of view, throwing words, incapable of seeing the other's value and insecurities, incapable the understand that at the other end, there is another being. 

This my friends, is WAR. Now @Mal & @MarkusR, do you think you could become friends? No? You cannot? Well... the wars and the hatred and the non-acceptance "out there".... look for it INside of you. If two people cannot make peace and show understanding and compassion, how can you hope that it will be achieved by entire nations? 

One by one, being by being, awakened beings will stop any war and suffering there is. 

Think about this for a moment. 

:) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

3 hours ago, Ayla said:

One by one, being by being, awakened beings will stop any war and suffering there is. 

Another person who imagines they know the landscape of my interiors. This is getting quite ridiculous now, and a sad reflection of the psychological immaturity of this forum.

This statement you made above, I don't think you really believe this is true. ^

I have no problem with Markus, I'm his friend already. There is a difference between compassion and "idiot compassion". Ken Wilber calls idiot compassion the very thing you are prescribing. 

@Ayla Trust me I have tried, If you go to the beginning of the post and read the first replies I tried to redirect the conversation to something actually of value, maybe I could have learned from him, maybe we could have both gained wisdom from the conversation. I almost even sent a private message to @Mal  to begin to find some common ground so that we could stop this stupidity. He obviously showed me he wanted no part in this. I cant blame him, he obviously thinks himself wiser and more experienced then me, which may very well be the case. It was also my lack of wisdom that fed into that fire.

Also Mal would you please not call me your friend I take that to offence.

@MarkusR

Markus, I might not be your friend, but you are my friend. What I would do to get the value is look beyond your immature immediate expectations of being treated like an equal, and surrender to life as it is.  This will dramatically raise your levels of wisdom.  You are currently idealizing life where you imagine that if you just bargained correctly then everything should fall into place. 

Life is not like that.  Sometimes it's best just to keep your mouth shut and learn from life rather than trying to control it with your anger.  

Peace

Mal

Edited by Mal

@Mal Let me get this straight, you are admitedly an asshole if I may be so blunt. You want me to stop being an immature child and accept you as the asshole you are. You want me to give you free reign to be an asshole, conduct me like and asshole and others like an asshole. You are an asshole but you are ok with that fact because being an asshole is a result of a flaw (not choice) in your concious which you have accepted due to your shadow work. You are aware that your assholyness is happening and this is good, and Im obviously not aware that im being an asshole at all times aswell?

This is literally what your thought process sounds like, just correct me if im wrong because maybe their is a miscomunication or im implementing my own ideas etc etc.

To be honest with you you sound completely ludicris

@MarkusR

If I'm an "asshole" in your mind, that's what I am. But I'm not the one living with that in my head, you're the one living with that description. So that's your life. Who am I to take that away from you?

The difference between you and I is im not a victim of what I perceive other people's assholeness is. There are no assholes, asshole is a concept you cling to to try to make sense of this experience, or any experience you cannot process.

That's basically it in a nutshell. Not sure how many more exercises and examples you need?

:)