Jai

Spiritual Review and Progress

558 posts in this topic

Aug 24

+ Spiritual practice: Really good. Solid morning meditation. But still not chanting. It's a being busy thing. Lately I've been spending more time with friends. When I moved here I didn't have as many friends so I had more time to chant. I do miss it though.

+ Attitude of service. Better today. Good outward energy. Good focus on this. Good attitude at work as well. Service makes good days happen.

+ Life habits: solid. This is the new me. I like the new me. Good habits are natural. There's been a lot of forest fires in Colorado so the air quality is really bad. I'm a little worried about not being able to work out and not being able to do WHM breathing.

+ Positivity/seeing potential in others: Overall good outlook on the world. Felt great about the day. Felt really connected. Also have been better at directing my thoughts and being less critical of others. I'm occupying a better space and I want to continue this. So progress today.

+ Resentment/reactionary emotional thoughts: Progress here. i need to be watching this closely. Resentment can derail my progress at work. I need to succeed with coworkers and relationships so I can't get resentful or have bad emotional reactions to things. So today i did good, but I can also notice small things that can grow. So I want to make these go away.

Overall: Solid day and bounced back from an off day yesterday. Good start to the week and I want to do the same tomorrow. If my actions attitude, and effort stay where they are then I'm always more likely to have a good day than a bad day. I'm putting together a nice life here, I just need to keep it up and also be patient. Some things take time.

Aug 25

+ Spiritual practice: Got chanting in this morning. this could be a good model. I got to stay focused and move quickly to work out and get ready so I have a little extra time like today.

+ Attitude of service: Good. Trying here to do my best at work. Good outward energy

+ Life habits also good. This is becoming normal.

+ Mental and emotional states: During the day I became a little overwhelmed with work but I held it together. A lot going on, hard to learn it all. I paused when in doubt, turned to God. After work I felt some good relief, I just let work be. I'm feeling like I'm getting better with handling the adversity. Every day I want to be on top of this.

Overall: Solid day. Not too much to complain about. Good effort on my part. I'm moving forward pretty much everyday. I really like this, I just have to keep it together when work puts on the pressure. I'm relying on God for that. Shared at a meeting about step 6. That was good. Also just reflecting how much God has entered my life over the past 4 months. I'm really getting dialed in to spirit. Big thing is to never let off the gas. I can't go back this time to spiritual mediocrity and drop a spiritual practice. I really want to stay strong here. It really is the foundation. I also want to stay grateful. It's easy to focus on what I don't have, on how I'm not making money progress fast enough. instead I want to focus on gratitude. All the great things I have and how lucky I am.

Aug 26

Wow, before I do a review I want to write about being of service today. I picked up a new sponsee and we chatted for the first time. I really felt connected, useful, confident and in God's presence. It's amazing what 4 months of consistent spiritual practice can do. I really have something spiritual to offer. I feel the presence of God in my life. In terms of sponsorship I have something to offer because I'm living it. Having sponsees is so good for me because it keeps me on top of my game. The whole reason I got back into a spiritual practice this seriously is because I picked up a sponsee and committed to it 4 months ago. Both of us are still going strong. New sponsee will be up and running as well soon. Who knows if he'll stick with it. I have to. I don't want to go back to spiritual laziness. Day in and day out I want to grow closer to God. My life is going so much better now.

+ Spirtual practice: Foundation of it all. Doing it. Morning chanting is going better. I just have to really get ready quickly tomorrow so i have time for this.

+ Attitude of service: Keeping up good attitude. Good outward energy. Trying to be helpful at work.

+ Life habits: strong. i'm busy but I still have time to run 1.5 miles, do bodyweight exercises and bike a few miles. On a day when I worked 9 hours.

+ Mental and emotional states: Staying strong in the face of pressure, stress, adversity. Just doing my best. Lot's of growth here. Just need to stay positive.

/ Seeing potential in others: Not bad. Just a neutral day. it's like I have to train myself and remind myself to spot good things in others

Overall: Solid day. gotta stay strong in the face of adversity and stress. Work is gonna be work. Can't let it throw me off.

Aug 27

+ Spiritual Practice: Another good day. Chanted in the morning. This is the new thing.

+ Attitude of service: I was really helpful today for a coworker. This felt good. I was really enthusiastic to help, that's what I want to do and how I want to be. I hope I can get a lot of my tasks down and do more service like this. Good outward energy.

+ Life habits: Strong again. It's amazing how much I can fit in a day now.

+ Mental & emotional states: Good overall. I feel some strain at work, but capable of holding up. Works a challenge but the more I adapt the better off I am.

+ Seeing potential in others: Plus for reminding myself this todya. I am catching myself and starting to see this more. More imporvement needed. But good today.

Overall: Good today. Free from resentment pretty much, pretty optimistic as well. Grateful for an awesome boat ride with a friend after work. I felt really connected on this boat ride. Just an overwhelming feeling of God's presence. All the work I'm putting in is paying off. I can feel more and more the presence of God. I have to overcome whatever reservations I still have and fully commit. This has to be the path in life with the best results. So I have to keep up all my good work.

Aug 28

+ Spiritual practice: Solid again, as always for the past 4+ months. Keep this up.

+ Attitude of service: Pretty good outward energy. Want to be helpful to others

+ Life habits: Good. This is normal now.

/ Mental and emotional states: Thinking about past job too much. I don't have a lot of trust in God. I have doubt, I think I made a mistake, I reminisce about how great that job was. This pulls me out of gratitude. Not a bad day here, but just trying my best.

/ Seeing potential in others: Not bad, but this really wasn't on the forefront of my mind. Better than where I was before, but not where I want to be.

Overall: Another solid day. Not too much to complain about. I just want to settle in. Today I was a little worried about money and the future. I'd like to build a nice future for myself. But I can't worry about it, I would rather have faith, work hard, have trust, perservere, etc. Not sit in worry and regret. This wasn't particularly bad today, it's just the weird narrative I have. Anyway truthfully a pretty solid day. So want to keep this going. I'm meeting with a sponsee tomorrow so I'm pumped about that.

Aug 24

/ Spiritual practice: Not up to high standards, set aside a little time in the morning but not the robust practice I'm used to

+ Attitude of service: Went to meet with a sponsee. It was great, really just trying to share my experience and be helpful. I do feel God working through me, I'm able to share my experience way better when I have a strong spiritual practice

+ Social life: went out to ecstatic dance event and had a great time. Really felt good to be out and meet some cool people. I felt really connected. I definitely want to be more social and get out and get dialed in here.

+ Mental and emotional states: Good. Never really fell into negativity.

+ Seeing potential in others. Better today. I'm starting to move this into the right direction.

Overall: Great day. Did service and was helpful, had pretty good habits, went out and had fun. Feel like God is in my life.

Aug 30

/ Spiritual practice: not up to my high standards. I went hiking for 8 hours today, too exhausted for anything now. Did set aside a little time in the morning. weekends I'm unwinding and getting out a lot, but not really pushing my practice

+ Attitude of service: Okay I guess. Pretty good outward energy. Overall pretty strong.

+ Life habits: good. Still took a cold shower, hiked for 8 hours in the mountains. I'm living an active healthy life

/ Seeing potential in others: Okay, I remind myself to look for this. However my initial reaction isn't always positive. I need to really retrain myself.

/ Mental and emotional states: Okay but not great. Sunday is a tough day for me. I was never negative today and never really fell into terrible anxiety, but it's that I also know that Monday is coming and it's like I should feel anxious. I don't really give myself the freedom to not worry. It's odd also because usually Monday is a really strong day for me. This is just out there consistently on Sunday's. Hopefully I learn my job better and settle in more.

Overall: Still a good day. Not bad by any means. Just really tired from the hike. I did have a good experience with God. Just really felt connected during the hike. I also just made a deeper commitment to follow God. It's like that's the best strategy I can have. I want to really give my life to God and have faith. I would rather do this then try on my own. I know how much life feels better when I make effort to grow closer to God. That's what the daily meditation and prayer is, plus other good spiritual habits. Just seeking connection and direction. So I'm commititng to this, it's a top priority in my life. Plus, I want tolook at lifes problems as a chance to demonstrate God working through me. I don't want to worry about outcomes because God is guiding me.

Aug 31

+ Spiritual practice: good morning session. M-F sessions are solid

+ attitude of service: pretty good, not stuck in self, trying to be helpful

+ Life habits: really solid, this has a good impact in all areas of life

+ seeing potential in others: a little better. reminding myself of this, being less critical, slight shifts in mentality over time make a difference

+ mental and emotional states: solid here. Positive overall, good perspective on the day. Also reminding myself of my relationship with God and how I'm here to follow and serve.

Overall: The main thing to note is that the adversity I've seen is there is a little tension at work with a coworker. I want to do my best to releive this. The good news is I don't have any resentment lately, so that puts me in a good spot to be able to improve this. I can also begin to look for other areas to improve this. Over time I definitely think that things will settle in nicely. Right now there is a lot of stress over a project and I think that it could be related to that. So everyday I want to do my best to improve this.

Sep 1

+ Spiritual practice: Really good today. My morning session is great. Listening to a spiritual podcast everyday also really energizes me and puts my thoughts in the right direction. I'm more conscious throughout the day of just giving my life to God. Overall a consistent spiritual practice is the foundation of my life. A commitment to that allows for a solid relationship with God. My life definitely has transformed over the past 4+ months.

+ Attitude of service: Good today. Not stuck in self. Looking to be helpful at work. Trying my best to improve everyday and contribute. So good here.

+ Life habits: Strong. I'm really disciplined here. I'm actually getting a lot of enjoyment out of good habits. It's a healthy pleasure unlike the sort of lazy pleasure I get out of bad habits. Definitely have lost a little weight from eating so clean. I've always been pretty thin so I'm not sure about this. I do know that my energy is good, I'm never really hungry, and I still feel pretty strong. So my diet is doing everything it should do.

/Seeing potential in others: Not a lot of opportunity to practice this. Didn't really see anyone all day since I was working from home. Went on a bike ride but was kinda in a zone

+ Mental and emotional states. A win here today. I was really frustrated with work. I really felt a change inside and was upset. I did some WHM breathing on lunch, then I turned to God and asked for direction and strength. Just went into the afternoon with a good attitude and finished strong. So far I've been holding up to the adversity and stress. It's always going to be there, but I'm doing good by relying on God and good habits. Nothing is really throwing me off and making me go into a tailspin. Also I feel like my attitudes toward coworkers is going strong. I'm trying to do a little better everyday and look where i can be helpful. Just have the best orientation possible toward others.

Overall: Solid day. Definitely moved forward. Everyday is a day of progress.

Sep 2

+ Spiritual practice: chanting has become part of my morning practice. I really need to do this almost daily to really get it down. I also need to keep pushing forward and learning new parts of it. I'm relatively close to the end of this chant, but I've stalled out and haven't learned any new lines. It will be good when I really get it down.

+ Attitude of service: Helped a stranger today. Was biking and saw he needed help moving these steel grates used in landscaping. Helped him move them. It was like I recognized an opportunity and was just into service. Such a good reaction. Shows I'm on the right path. Also in general today good attitude and looking to be helpful.

+ Life habits: Strong as usual. I've become a new person. I really like this and want to keep it this way. No going back. I know what it feels like to recede back into poor habits. Don't want that to happen again. I feel strong and motivated so no compromises.

/ Seeing potential in others. Overall actually good, one exception where I was overly critical of someone mentally. But I'm catching myself so I'm building awareness.

Overall: Nothing really negative to report. This is great news of course. Wasn't horribly thrown off today in any way. Faced a little frustration but still had a solid day. I've had a lot of good days and it's a product of really trying to connect with God. I feel oriented properly, I feel capable, I feel a deeper trust. I'm in a such better place than I've been in for awhile. So the idea is to of course not back off of what works. I have to keep God a priority in life.

Sep 3

+ Spiritual practice: Really solid today. Focused more on my concentration meditation than normal. Setting aside this time is so valuable. Didn't chant because i went in to work and wanted to be early. Will chant tomorrow.

+ Attitude of service: Also good. Good outward energy. Not stuck in inner turmoil. Looking to be helpful at work. Good attitude overall at work.

+ Life habits: Solid. Good discipline. Living a healthy active life.

+ Mental and emotional states: Great day today here. Never thrown off. I've been handling adversity well so when I have a day without any adversity I feel really confident. I've changed so much here and I want to keep working on this. I'm so much more condfident and optimistic about life. I feel positive about myself and the world in general. Day in and day out I'm performing at working and seeing that I'm capable. To do this I'm bringing the best attitude possible. I'm getting rid of negative emotions like resentment, jealousy, anger, doubt, fear, self pity, regret, etc. I have got to keep this up. I know it can get even better.

+ Attitude toward others: Not critical today. Recognizing that I should see the potential in others. Just see that they are spirit beings, see all the good in others. Difficult to do, definitely not there yet, but I am making progress.

Overall: Really solid day. Got some stuff done at work and out of the way. Things aren't perfect but they're going well. We'll get where we need to be. We're hitting milestones on this project so I feel some relief. Still a lot of hard work to do, but we're making progress. I'm handling all of the stress well because of my spiritual practice and good habits. Gotta trust God and keep this up.

Sept 4

+ Spiritual practice: good morning practice as always. Second quick meditation on lunch

+ Attitude of service: good here. Good outward energy. Looking to be helpful at work. Keeping this up.

+ Life habits. Good as always.

+ Mental and emotional states: good today. Solid ending to a great week. Stayed positive. Handled stress and adversity well.

+ Attitude toward others. good also here. Definitely not as critical as before so moving in the right direction. Want to start to see more potential in others.

Overall: Probably my best work week so far from a mental and emotional perspective. I kept it together. Just tried to contribute. Felt connected with God. Good ending to the week today. Feel a little spaced out because I was just messaging on online dating. It kinda threw off my focus and presence. But that's part of it. Just gotta put in sometime so I can line up a date. But honestly I don't really like online. I do way better in person. It's so much more real and authentic. Just now during the dumb covid not a lot of opportunities Anyway so that's it for today. just keep this train moving.

Sept 5

+ Spiritual practice: good session today. Did a meditation with a friend and also a prayer session. Was pretty powerful. I really stayed focused and oriented toward spirit.

+ Attitude of service: Good here. Tried to be as helpful as possible to my sponsee. Just really would like to see him do well and for me to be a part of that. 

/ Life habits: good ones stayed good. Was distracted on my phone too much. Fell into that and then checking dumb websites.

/ Mental and emotional states: A tale of two days. Really strong morning. Good orientation toward the world. Really good connection with God. Then I got on my phone to do online dating. A total distraction. Really threw my day off. It's like it really disconnected me and sucked the life out of me. I lost my connectiona nd then became scatter brained. Lost focus, lost good orientation toward life. It was really evident. Makes me think it's not worth it. Problem is to get a date you have to be on there a bunch to find a girl that wants to meet up. That would definitely be a good thing. But problem is how this affects my overall connection. Clearly detrimental. So need to reasses. If it has to go it will go. 

Overall: Good morning and early afternoon, tougher evening. Went from connected to disconnected. Important to note this. Tommorow got a big day.  A lot I want to get done on my day off.

Morning journal session

It's Sunday and I don't have a huge hike planned so I'm not out the door super early. I think I'll do a shorter hike later nearby instead of driving deep into the mountains. Regardless, it's a good time to reflect.

I have some outstanding stuff I would like to get done this month to improve my life. Get a tattoo, maybe buy some new shirts, get a new pair of glasses. Some style upgrades that will improve my life. It's been awhile since I've done something like this. I've been saving good and this won't totally throw me off. So that's somehting to look forward to.

I'd like to do a big hike today because it's nice to really get up into the mountains. Especially on a Sunday. I usually don't have too bad anxiety, but Sunday's I feel it a little. Which is odd because Monday is one of my strongest days typically. So it's kinda unjustified. So I'd like to avoid the anxiety today. I'm doing a smaller hike becasue I have other important stuff to do. I have to finish a few hours of my computer course to stay on track. I actually enjoy this and it's kinda fun to learn this. It's satisfying to make progress and work with the computer language. Kinda wish i had more time to do this. Also today I have to make a move with some of my savings. I've been waiting on this until I began working again and saving again. I'm on the path now. So now's the time. Gonna see if I can set up a Vanguard index fund today.

So those are the big things today. I also want to bounce back today and get some good momentum going into the week. Yesterday ended in a kind of lower state than normal. Surprising becasue I had a really strong morning. In the morning I met with a friend. We had a really good meditation and prayer session. Hung out. I just felt really connected. Then in the late afternoon the disconnection began. The culprit is definitely online dating. I added an app recently and it definitely is a distraction. But I also want to meet someone and during the covid times it's pretty difficult to talk to people in person because everyone has masks on and everyone seems so distant in person. Anyway, so online dating is a distraction becasue it just drags me into my phone. I know I have to put a lot of likes and messages out there to get matches so there's the time with that. Then I have to try to engage when I get a message becasue I know how many messages girls get so I want to interact if I can. I honestly prefer the in person interaction way more and just talking to girls. So i definitely need to put some limits on the online stuff. Especially during the week. I can't be getting distracted like this. And I can't have it drag my connection down. I still want to try it for a month. That was basically what I thought when I downloaded it. I'll try it for a month. If I find someone great. If not, I'll be sick of it I'm sure.

I've been feeling more desire for sexual expression. Obviously that's part of why I'm doing this online dating thing. I haven't been retaining on my normal schedule. For a long time I was releasing just once a week. A lot of discipline and some good benefit. I've released the past 3 days which hasn't happened in months. I think that is also part of my low energy state. I do want more enjoyment here. I obviously want to meet a girl. In the meantime I should get back on a retention schedule of more discipline. I get a lot of benefit out of retention and all it takes is some good discipline.

I've settled in nicely to my new city and new job. This is really due to my spiritual practice. It keeps me confident and strong so I don't feel worried or insecure at work. Investing in my spiritual practice also keeps me away from regret, self pity, fear, etc. So I have to keep that up more. Lately I've really had some good clarity and connection with God. I've really just decided to give my life to God and am reaffirming this in moments of connection. So what does giving my life to God mean? On some level it means following the God connection, those are like the clues. What makes me feel connected? What actions do I need to take? What sort of attitude and orientation do I need? It's weird but that seems to be a good indicator... just. follow the God connection. Also, it means continuing my spiritual practice of course. A strong spiritual practice really opens up to stay connected. It means having an orientation toward service and being helpful. And lastly it does mean letting go of outcomes. I'm really here to serve God. Let God show what is possible and walk the path that God indicates. Oddly enough I can still set goals, and develop those so that they are God inspired. But ultimately it's thy will not mine be done. So it's an openess to follwo the direction that he indicates.

So with the God stuff that is going really well lately. I'm feeling mostly connected which is great.

Sept 6

+ Spiritual practice: Not stellar but solid. Good 30 minute meditaiton in the morning. Listened to some spiritual podcasts which are really beneficial

- Attitude of service: Stuck in inner turmoil today. Not focused on others, not good outward energy. Just kinda in a funk which is uncharacteristic. tomorrow I want to bounce back and get the good outward energy back. Feel like I'm contributing again from a powerful source, not stuck in inner limitation and low vibes

+ Life habits: Good. I woke up on an alarm at 5:30. got a lot of studying done for my computer session. Went hiking. Went on a nice bike ride. Ate healthy, took a cold shower. All kinds of great things. I was in a funk today but I really kept my habits strong.

- Mental and emotional states: Not where I usually am at. In a funk. Didn't feel confident. Didn't fee positive and optimistic. Didn't fall into a total tailspin, but I also didn't operate at my normal level of mental and emotional strength. The culprit behind this is really less discipline in my sex ideal. I released 3 days in a row so I had lower energy than normal. I'm used to maintaining a high level of sexual energy. this does have an overall benefit. So I was a little less disciplined there. The other factor was getting back on online dating. It is a huge distraction. It really does take my attention away from good habits and enjoying what I'm doing. I'm not sure what to do here. It might have to go. I'd like to date a little and meet a girl, but my impression of online dating is bad. It's thrown me off some. It's probably the best way to meet someone now. So I said i'd give it a month and see what happens. But I'm still not too sure of it. I'd rather meet someone in person but with Covid it just seems impossible. Anyway, point is tomorrow I want to get back on top of the strong mental and emotional states I'm building.

Note: i need to work on being more social and extroverted. When this covid stuff started I'd go out of my way to talk to people to not feel isolated. I want to start being extra friendly again and look for opportunites to talk with people.

Overall: In a funk today but will force me to continue to grow. i know I'm going to bounce back strong tomorrow.

Sep 7

+ Spiritual practice: Good here. Good morning practice. Chanted also. although on Monday's I feel a little rushed because I go into work so I lose the time i normally owuld have to 15 minute commute.

+ Attitude of service. Overall good. One minor disturbance where I felt bothered a little talking to someone at work. Not a big deal at all because I noticed it and it was an exception. Good outward energy today.

+ Life habits: overall good. Really good discipline today. Got up early and made a solid day. Had the right intention and right effort in the morning.

+ Mental and emotional states. Back on the right track. So much better than this weekend. Really recovered today and pointing in the right direction. Gotta pick up some steam and keep this train moving. Amazing how distraction over online dating plus lack of sexual discipline can redirect solid mental states into confusion. It was pretty clear to see. So gonna keep this strong all through the week.

Overall: Solid day. Moved forward. Good habits and effort on my part. Good overall.

Sep 8

+ Spiritual practice: Good but I have stalled out on chanting. I'm not learning new lines. So my overall spiritual practice is solid, just have to find time to practice chanting

/ Attitude of service: Pretty good overall. Was helpful at work. But fell into a little funk after work and lost gratitude and fell into some worry. Not horrible but there. So I lost some of the outward energy.

+ Life habits: Good. Wake up early, exercise, diet is good. Strong habits.

/ Mental and emotional states: Good, but fell into a little funk. Good for most of the day, but at the end after work I lost gratitude. I lost the connection with spirit that I've been used to. I think this is related to my weekend funk. I've got some momentum back, but I'm not where I want to be or where I've normally been at over the past few months. I definitely predict over the next two days I'll get back to where I was. And this is a minor funk all things considered.

Overall: Actually a pretty solid day. Good habits, good attitude at work. Good effort. Just kinda fell into a little funk. It isn't even that bad, it's just the lack of gratitude and connection. It's all around money. I feel regret over leaving my last job that paid better. I don't think i'm making progress fast enough. So when I get into a funk I lose gratitude, I don't trust God, and I lose connection. I lose sight of how great my life is overall. And I lose faith that more good things are on the way. All I really have to do is keep investing in God.

Sep 9

+ Spiritual practice: Good today. Good morning session. Was a little drowsy but still did okay. Got to reinitiate my interest in chanting. I'm almost to the end of this chant, so I want to tough it out and learn the last page or so.

+ Attitude of service: Good here. Dropped what I was doing to help out with a task my boss asked me to do. Good because I had a really good attitude toward this. I like having opportunities for service like this. And it was something I felt capable of doing and did pretty quick. I definitely want to be capable with things like this. Overall good outward energy at work. Felt useful and productive. Also spoke with my sponsee and am trying to be helpful. I really hope my experience is valuable.

+ Life habits: Good here. Took an extra 15 minutes of sleep but i still went out for a run while it was snowing. Then took a cold shower. Had a good day of habits in general. 

+ Mental and emotional states. Good progress here. Definitely better than yesterday. Overall good, but still not where i want to be. I was in a little funk and now i'm on my way out of it. I want to get to that consistent optimistic place i've been operating at for awhile. So today pretty strong, never fell into negativity.

Overall: Another solid day. Pretty effective overall. In a pretty good state of peace and calm. Not stuck in regret over leaving my last job. I had a strong dream about that last night. So it is definitley a deep thought pattern. I'm grateful for it, there are some things I miss. But this is also a good opportunity and I'm moving forward pretty good. So my focus has to be on the life i'm building. A day at a time I'm building good habits and making progress.

Sep 10

+ Spiritual practice: Good. Really good morning session of prayer and meditation

- Attitude of service: Really good most of the day. But then I got frustrated and was not super helpful to a coworker. Normally I have a really strong helpful attitude but it was the end of the day and I was a little frustrated. I saw it happening, and after I knew I was wrong. It really took the wind out of my sails... which is good I guess. It shows that this is important to me. So gonna talk with her and express that I wasn't at my best.

/ Life habits: good but then I ate a piece of pie out with my friend. It's not necesarily bad, because I almost never do this but I have to ask myself is it worth it. It felt good to meet up with a friend for a treat, but it also costs money and it isn't the habit I want.

/ Mental and emotional states: Really good, but then lost my attitude of service. Kept it together in this area pretty well. Recognized I was wrong. The episode hasn't thrown me off too much. Just haven't been as positive as I normally am. Still climbing back to a consistent strong place. What's been throwing me off is a little regret and self questioning about leaving my last job. That creeps back.

Overall: In many ways a really good day. Most of my actions were good. My issue at work was really just minor and internal. So actually a pretty great day. I got a decent amount done at work, met up with a friend, had good habits but let myself have a treat. So have to give some credit. The issue is probably just faith about the path I'm on. I'm just in a little doubt from time to time and just have to stick with it.

Sep 11

/ Spiritual practice: Okay but not up to my high standard. Had a shorter meditation because I woke up a little late.

+ Attitude of service: Good today at work. I want to keep this up. Had good effort here.

/ Life habits: Okay but I slept in, didn't exercise in the morning. It was a tough week so I felt a little worn down. I want to get pumped again for next week.

/ Mental and emotional states: Okay but not great. I wasn't exactly negative but I also wasn't energized. This weekned I'll regroup and go into next week strong.

Overall: Generally a good day. A lot of my actions were good. I just fell out of normal routine with some things. I also didn't have a strong mental and emotional presence like I normally do. But I'm still doing well and going to bounce back strong and get back to what has been a normally strong state over the last few months.