Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Visionary

We're waiting Leo

16 posts in this topic

I'm extremely curious about your/our next steps my Friend.

I read in certain comments that you're not doing 5-meo anymore as its getting too powerful. This kinda made me happy. I mean.. what more can be said about nondual consciousness? 

For myself, I hope you'll try something completely new and offer us new shit  with your intellectual and creative gifts.

New ways to contribute to society. Creating new fields in Science. Helping people in new innovative ways. Everything always gets a completely new meaning when we enter new levels of consciousness. So there is so f*cking much to talk about...

So excited to see where Actualized is heading towards. You have helped so many people worldwide. You deserve all the best.

Edit: And indeed don't rush yourself hehe. 

Edited by Visionary
Forgot something important

17 minutes ago, Visionary said:

I'm extremely curious about your/our next steps my Friend.

com on dont push de guy 

he's brain just freaking expands with the heavy dosage of 5 meo 

sure has its time to bring back to normal 

35 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Creating new fields in Science. Helping people in new innovative ways.

hehehe, nothing of that sort will help society.

It needs more love, nothing else. 

What Leo has provided through his videos has already had a profound impact on society. 

1 minute ago, fridjonk said:

hehehe, nothing of that sort will help society.

It needs more love, nothing else. 

What Leo has provided through his videos has already had a profound impact on society. 

What makes you think that science is not love? Love is not merely a feeling. If you think Love is only about feeling good, oh boy...

19 minutes ago, Verdesbird said:

com on dont push de guy 

he's brain just freaking expands with the heavy dosage of 5 meo 

sure has its time to bring back to normal 

like he's getting pushed by me.

No, it was more kindofa support i was trying to demonstrate miserably lol

2 minutes ago, Visionary said:

What makes you think that science is not love? Love is not merely a feeling. If you think Love is only about feeling good, oh boy...

I never said science is not love, I never said love is a feeling. 

More love = less selfishness = more selflessness = better society

1 minute ago, fridjonk said:

I never said science is not love, I never said love is a feeling. 

More love = less selfishness = more selflessness = better society

My message was also one out of love. For him to find new ways to express his love. 

It's a very bold thing to say that society does not need more science. That can be interpreted as dismissive. That's why my comment.

1 minute ago, Visionary said:

It's a very bold thing to say that society does not need more science. That can be interpreted as dismissive. That's why my comment.

It's surface-level thinking to think science will solve any of the world's problems, if anything it will create more as it already has.

Attack the problem at the core, which would be to spread love and awaken people.  

Just now, fridjonk said:

It's surface-level thinking to think science will solve any of the world's problems, if anything it will create more as it already has.

Attack the problem at the core, which would be to spread love and awaken people.  

You're making the mistake by splitting it into two phenomena. Again.

Love is not only a realization of love and unity. It's also the way we act in the world. Science is an intermediate to facilitate our actions as a result of how we see ourselves and the world. You think the world will just take a break if we collectively start stretching on a Yoga mat or meditate and contemplate? 

You can't just stop the whole world to be enlightened and to not take action while our environment is getting destroyed.

Talking about surface-level thinking ffs.

13 minutes ago, Visionary said:

It's also the way we act in the world. Science is an intermediate to facilitate our actions as a result of how we see ourselves and the world.

Wrong, the way people act in the world is all because of fear of death, fear of knowing themselves, they will do anything to distract themselves from turning inwards. Sure they may love little parts of which their ego allows them to love, but it's shallow love and minuscule compared to infinite love. 

You think the world will just take a break if we collectively start stretching on a Yoga mat or meditate and contemplate? 

Survival is a tricky business. You're thinking relatively here. 

You can't just stop the whole world to be enlightened and to not take action while our environment is getting destroyed.

Relative thinking again. Our environment is getting destroyed because of how far science got us. We went further than we could handle. But it's all total love anyways. If the earth and humanity gets wiped out, that's nothing to god. It so little that you can't even comprehend it. And it would be done out of total love and selflessness. 

Edited by fridjonk

Just now, fridjonk said:

Wrong, the way people act in the world is all because of fear of death, fear of knowing themselves, they will do anything to distract themselves from turning inwards. Sure they may love little parts of which their ego allows them to love, but it's shallow love and minuscule compared to infinite love. 

Survival is a tricky business. You're thinking relatively here. 

Relative thinking again. Our environment is getting destroyed because of how far science got us. We went further than we could handle. But it's all total love anyways. If the earth and humanity gets wiped out, that's nothing to god. It so little that you can't even comprehend it. And it would be totally done out of love and selflessness. 

Wait, the world is getting destroyed because how far science got us? Weren't you saying earlier that the core problem is inside? So that should be targeted? 

Does it take Unconditional Love to help a granny cross a busy street?

Are we, as human beings, only able to learn by introspecting? Or do we also learn by what we do in the world? You're underestimating learning in social settings... BIG TIME. You don't think that introspection can also be a distraction from action? It's funny to me... you're speaking of me being relative. Yet you're here creating all these distinctions.

You think survival isn't love? Oh man. Everything has love in it. Progressing on our moral ladder is not about rejecting the lower steps. 

18 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Wait, the world is getting destroyed because how far science got us?

Science made billions of cars, ships, and planes, machines that chop down forests, greed and killing of animals. This is all from science. 

Does it take Unconditional Love to help a granny cross a busy street?

Yes absolutely, it takes God's infinite will and intelligence for any duality to exist or to be imagined to exist. 

You're underestimating learning in social settings... BIG TIME. You don't think that introspection can also be a distraction from action? It's funny to me... you're speaking of me being relative. Yet you're here creating all these distinctions.

Social is nothing but you lost in your insanity imagining "others". It's all YOU. You've just completely gone insane and forgotten there is only one thing which exists, and it's god. 

You think survival isn't love? Oh man. Everything has love in it. Progressing on our moral ladder is not about rejecting the lower steps. 

Survival is love of surviving, to not die, but that is that which keeps you in this illusion. You have to die to awaken. 

And I indeed am just talking to myself right now. 

Edited by fridjonk

2 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Science made billions of cars, ships, and planes, machines that chop down forests, greed and killing of animals. This is all from science. 

Yes absolutely, it takes God's infinite will and intelligence for any duality to exist or to be imagined to exist. 

Social is nothing but you lost in your insanity imagining "others". It's all YOU. You've just completely gone insane and forgotten there is only one thing which exists, and it's god. 

Survival is love of surviving, to not die, but that is that which keeps you in this illusion. You have to die to awaken. 

Dude, you're just playing silly games now. You're speaking of God and Unconditional Love yet you dismiss science. Another silly contradiction. Another silly distinction.

I'm not talking about the Absolute. I'm talking about you, about me, about society. About our responsibilities as unique expressions of God. Screaming "ITS ALL YOU"... good lord.

You're using your theoretical knowledge about the Absolute to dismiss our debate about society and its needs.

Stop pretending you're enlightened. Silly behaviour.

And no.. science did not do that. Shame on you.

11 minutes ago, Visionary said:

I'm not talking about the Absolute. I'm talking about you, about me, about society. About our responsibilities as unique expressions of God.

You are avoiding the absolute because you are afraid. There never was a you, there never was a society, it was all a big story. 

You're using your theoretical knowledge about the Absolute to dismiss our debate about society and its needs.

Stop pretending you're enlightened. Silly behaviour.

I literally became god two nights ago, but there was no "I" to be god in that moment, there was only consciousness aware of itself. But I doubt you'll believe that. It's all in my journal on this forum, you're welcome to take a look. I was enlightened that night, but I'm not pretending I am enlightened now. ;)

And no.. science did not do that. Shame on you.

You have a bias towards science it seems. Science literally created all the things that are destroying the world now, it's a fact. Science made cars, ships, and planes. 

Edited by fridjonk

Just now, fridjonk said:

You are avoiding the absolute because you are afraid. There never was a you, there never was a society, it was all a big story. 

I literally became god two nights ago, but there was no "I" to be god in that moment, but I doubt you'll believe that. It's all in my journal on this forum, you're welcome to take a look. I was enlightened that night, but I'm not pretending I am enlightened now. ;)

You have a bias towards science it seems. Science literally created all the things that are destroying the world now, it's a fact. Science made cars, ships, and planes. 

I'm truly happy for you. I've had dozens of those experiences myself. Now it's only about emptying myself. There is nothing to hold on to. Emptying oneself is a loving act of detachment. Not a rejection of any kind.

I'm definitely not a science fanboy and I see a lot a lot of ways we can improve science. To benefit earth with all its living forms.

Maybe you've mistaken me for a materialist. The path to Enlightenment does not mean you stop caring about worldly concepts. Or about "physical" reality. 

We cannot distinguish science from people nor actions from intentions. Even in the relative they are unseparable.

Sorry If i was a bit rude earlier.

@Visionary Science gives us humans amazing benefits for sure, but it comes with a big prize. Once scientists realize oneness and feel compassion with other beings, and that materialism is nonsense, only then will we progress to amazing things for all creatures of life. :x

I wasn't trying to dismiss science's amazing achievements either. But in the end, its all imaginary and anything that will happen will be out of god's selflessness and love for his creation.