Heart of Space

How To Get Women For Scrubs

14 posts in this topic

I've been through multiple stages in my life in regards to women.  I was a virgin for longer than most and never even held a girls hand all the way through high school.  Never got a kiss, never got even a look my way.  This was partly due to the fact that I was a late bloomer and looked like I was 12 when I was 18.  This destroyed my self confidence for a long time and inklings of it permeate my consciousness to this very day.  It wasn't until I met my first girlfriend in college out of sheer luck that I finally crushed all those barriers that I had with the opposite sex.  Before her, I was frustrated, depressed, anxiety driven around the opposite sex.  I remember walking back from class one time and striking a dumpster with my hand because I was so upset about my lack of luck with women.  It's these experiences which make me empathetic for those who have this same trouble.  And I feel there are a lot of you who would visit this type of forum.  I want to extend my hand to you and offer some solutions.  Or at least give you an outline on where you need to work.  In regards to the dating world there is a lot of bullshit out there.  So, here's some non-bullshit advice from someone who's been on both ends of the spectrum.  And this is all from my perspective as a token white male, so you will have to creatively adjust my advice to your specific personality and body type.  Capiche?  Okey dokey, here we go. 

People say women are complex and difficult to understand sexually.  I laugh at this, because they are not.  At all.  Here's the secret that I'm amazed so many men don't realize or at least vastly underestimate.  Make a girl feel wanted, sexy, and beautiful.  Make her feel special.  This is such a powerful button to press in the female psych.  It's almost a cheat code to getting vagina it's so easy.  Did the compliment seem to not work the first time?  Lol, do it again, and again, and again, and again.  You will be amazed how far, this, by itself will take you.  It will take you to the moon and back.  Get good at making a girl feel special and beautiful and you will win the dating game.  If you're going to do anything in this post do this.  Ever seen an ugly guy with a hot girl?  Likely this is what they are doing. 

Be good looking.  Aren't good looking?  Do your best with what you have, that matters a lot.  Have a sense of style that looks good and makes it clear that you aren't afraid to stand out.  This can be basic shit.  All I do usually is wear slim fit pants and a plain V-neck that I purchase from Macy's.  Men make fun of this outfit because they are insecure themselves and afraid to wear clothes like this.  I don't know how many versions of "V-necks are for fags" I've heard, but I've heard it a lot.  I wear that shit with confidence and I get compliments from women all the time on how I dress.  Girlfriends of friends tell me I should teach their boyfriend how to dress.  And some of them even go out and buy their boyfriends similar clothes as mine after seeing mine.  I stand out when I go to an social gathering.  How you dress matters, a lot.  Now that I think of it I kinda dress like Ryan Gosling.  You don't have to dress like this, but it creates a perception of you that is favorable.  Oh and get a fucking hair cut.  I'm a token white guy, so I just do short on the sides faded into the top and longer on top.  Really basic shit, cheap ass hair cut.  Style your hair though a little if your hair permits.  The options are endless here, but whatever you do make sure you do it with confidence and do it to stand out.  Fundamentally, these concepts are what is important.

Also, work out you lazy fuck.  I'm lucky, been athletic most of my life and when you have a nice physique that becomes obvious especially when you wear fitted clothes.  Women will notice.  Even if you aren't in perfect shape you can still get women.  Skinny guys you're in luck, you look great in clothes so take advantage of this.  I'm telling you though if you have a fitted shirt on with a clear muscularity busting through you will get noticed.  Never been fat, so I don't really have advice for you other than to work on losing it.  Sorry, wish I had more perspective to offer those who are fat. 

This one sounds gay, but beeeeee yourself!  Be confident in who you are and don't take yourself so serious.  Be able to laugh at yourself.  A lot of people feel they have to put on their "I'm a badass masculine player" mentality in front of women.  Don't do that, it's counter-intuitive and will serve to get you laid less.  I've made jokes about loving to wear v-necks or being gay in front of people and do it with confidence.  It shows I'm self-aware and comfortable with myself in who I am.  Obviously, don't go out of your way to be self-depreciating or anything though. 

That's all the advice for now, there's probably a lot more I could write.  Focus on the basics guys, don't get caught up in the shite that is the PUA community.  Any questions?  Or perhaps critiques from others who have something to add to what I said?  :)

Edited by Heart of Space

Stimulate her emotions. Humour works very well. 

10 hours ago, Teags said:

Stimulate her emotions. Humour works very well. 

Any way you could be more specific?  

I agree humor is a very important skill and attribute to have.  Not even with just women either.

@Heart of Space I don't think it even matters so much about style. It helps, as does good looks and muscles but that's not what a girl REALLY wants. Get all the internals down, confidence, humour, detachment, status. That stuff is stimulating :x 

5 hours ago, Teags said:

@Heart of Space I don't think it even matters so much about style. It helps, as does good looks and muscles but that's not what a girl REALLY wants. Get all the internals down, confidence, humour, detachment, status. That stuff is stimulating :x 

Good looks and muscles only magnify what is already there in my opinion.  But they can help, a ridiculous amount.  If you're really good looking and you are confident, have a sense of humor, and over all are a well rounded person you basically have the pick of the litter.  Any girl you want, including some girls who are in relationships and have poor morals.  Can't underestimate good looks at all.  Women tend to claim that they don't matter that much, but reality shows that this is false. 

Also, though I speak as a man in his 20's.  Stuff changes in your 30's I realize that.   I'd imagine status becomes incredibly important later in dating life. 

Edited by Heart of Space

14 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Good looks and muscles only magnify what is already there in my opinion.  But they can help, a ridiculous amount.  If you're really good looking and you are confident, have a sense of humor, and over all are a well rounded person you basically have the pick of the litter.  Any girl you want, including some girls who are in relationships and have poor morals.  Can't underestimate good looks at all.  Women tend to claim that they don't matter that much, but reality shows that this is false. 

Also, though I speak as a man in his 20's.  Stuff changes in your 30's I realize that.   I'd imagine status becomes incredibly important later in dating life. 

@Heart of Space that's nearly the whole package, having all that would definitely work as you say, but it's not "needed". Nothing worse than an incredibly good looking guy without the right internals going on. An ugly guy with the right personality will get way more girls, but the whole package is better :) 

1 minute ago, Teags said:

@Heart of Space that's nearly the whole package, having all that would definitely work as you say, but it's not "needed". Nothing worse than an incredibly good looking guy without the right internals going on. An ugly guy with the right personality will get way more girls, but the whole package is better :) 

That's probably true for you, because you're a pretty, self-respecting woman who understands herself, and what will make you happy in the long run very well.  Unfortunately, there are a large number of women who don't fall under that category.  If you're a good looking male as long as you aren't literally retarded you're going to have a ton of women to choose from.  Just trust me on this one.  

6 minutes ago, Teags said:

@Heart of Space well I guess you are dude so I'll take your word for it. 

Well, I wasn't explicitly trying to say you were wrong or anything.  I can just think of a couple of guys in my past who were good friends, really good looking, but completely selfish douchebags and got tons of women.  They were really personable and seemed nice on the surface, but were incredibly selfish and self-centered.  Neither had any status and one was poor as dirt and worked as a star bucks barista, but the dude had tons women practically clawing at him and competing with each other to get with him.  He was a pretty man though, I will admit. Shame I kinda emulated him for a bit because I saw how successful he was.  Didn't come natural to me though, because that's just simply not the type of person I am or want to be. 

@Heart of Space yeah I've fallen for some selfish douchebags in my time, it's that detachment and confidence that a guy like that has that makes a girl so attracted to him and im sure his pretty face helped a little as well ;) Status isn't as important as confidence, humour, detachment etc but it's nice to have. 

1 minute ago, Teags said:

@Heart of Space yeah I've fallen for some selfish douchebags in my time, it's that detachment and confidence that a guy like that has that makes a girl so attracted to him and im sure his pretty face helped a little as well ;) Status isn't as important as confidence, humour, detachment etc but it's nice to have. 

Yea, I think girls have to be burned a few times by those guys before they move past that.  It's all part of maturing and growing as a human being though.  :)

If a girl is feeling good already ,she doesnt actually need that extra boost of confidence by your role. Making a person feel good is a part of a companion but if its an evil way to get the girl like you,its wrong. At least for me.