Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cetus

Is Existance One Field Of Vibrations?

4 posts in this topic

Could existence be a vibrational field becoming form through consciousness?

Edited by cetus56

@cetus56 

Yes. 

Imagine a huge sea of pure awareness vibrating as pure love, radiating pure light. That is what god IS.

Before everything you see came to Be that was the only thing that existed.

The first surprise of enlightenment is that you are made of the same essence. (Pure awareness, pure love and pure light).

The second surprise is that we were all a part of that huge sea of awareness. We are all part of God and where we all together as one. That ́s what “We are One” means.

The third surprise is that everything you see today IS made of the same essence. And even though we see ourselves as separate we are really together. We are still One in essence. 

@werlight   "When you wake from a dream, you realize that everything in the dream is you. You are creating it. So called real life is no different. Everyone and everything is you. The one consciousness looking out of every eye, under every rock, every particle"   "Akasha hides itself within the structures of the universe like a divine game of hide and seek" 

@cetus56 @Leo Gura

Something I wrote about a year ago. I wanted to share it with you..

------

"I was taken back, before everything began, before everything that IS came to Be.

We were pure awareness, we were pure love, we were a sea of light. We were One.

We felt a deep desire to share everything that we WERE (beauty, joy, love, light, compassion etc..) But how can we share ourselves with ourselves if we are one?

So we made a plan. We will separate and we will hide ourselves from ourselves only to find ourselves again. When we find ourselves again we will remember the beauty that we ARE. That will be our gift of love. When we remember the beauty that we ARE we will become one again. That is our promise.

It's like hiding from a child the most delicious candy he can eat only to see how the child cries in joy when he finally finds it.

I finally understood what “We are one” means. It is our nature, our essence, it is where we came from and where we are going, it is our highest state of being.

I could finally answer, the question I had tried, but failed to answer in the letter I wrote to my son years ago.

Why are we here ?

Now I know.

The ultimate and only purpose of our existence, is to one day, in full awareness and blissful joy and beauty remember and experience the beauty that we are.

Becoming aware of the beauty and greatness that we are is so amazing that an entire universe was created just so that we could experience it. This is how special it is.

Truly beautiful..

When we remember who we are, we become one again, we fulfill the promise awareness made itself and we return the beautiful gift of love we were given.

Nothing I can write can describe the beauty that we are. It needs to be experienced. It is meant to be discovered. But If I had to put it in words this is what I would say:

We are pure awareness, pure love and pure light, eternal, divine and one with everything and everyone. We are one with all that IS. (We are one with God) 

What he wants is for us to become aware that we are made of him so that we can shine with the same love, the same wisdom, and the same strength than him."