Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Worldclassbullshit

Just a couple questions after finishing the LP course.

8 posts in this topic

I just finished the course and have a fairly good idea of what im going to do but something ive wanted to do for years is become a lets player. Market is oversaturated but its something i think i would really love.  Also where in the course do you figure out your zone of genius? Cant seem to find that specific video.

What do you guys think?

Check the finding life purpose section of the course its in there.

Lets play? You wan't to be a streamer? Do that then!

Tell us more about your experience and what you are valuing and why you want to do what you do. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Thanks! Yes its something ive wanted to try for awhile now its congruent with one of my top values but I view this endeavor as just a fun project.  The other idea I have that would be more impactfull and a bit more congruent is becoming a documentary filmmaker. 

Top 3 values are consciousness/truth humor and helping people. My statement is modeling truth and sharing it in entertaining ways to show whats possible in life. And my top 3 strengths are curiosity caution and humor.

@Worldclassbullshit That is beautiful man! I'd love to see some of your projects, or small bets over the coming months!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The best thing to do would be to give it a shot and start doing it. Wondering if it is too saturated and what not is not going to get you anywhere. Not to mention there are a lot of eyes on that field in general and it seems to be growing well. Especially with the younger generations. A lot of it will come down to how much you practices and what type of uniqueness you can offer to the viewers. 

The other pursuits sound great that you want to try out. I would give some stuff a shot and stick with it and practice at it and see how it goes. Make sure to stick through it even if you feel like quitting. Keep yourself inspired especially in the first few months while making it a habit. 

With the life purpose course you have (hopefully) found your inner compass. Your values, strengths, contemplations, creates a mass that points you in a certain direction.

You were lost in the woods. Now you are holding a compass, showing you an overal direction. Your true North.

What exact path do you want to walk towards that North? That is open to you. You could choose to start walking the gaming path, or the documantary path, or another path that is the overal right direction.

At some point it's not some much about the path being the right one, but starting to walk one. Go on that hero's journey. Use that compass to guide you along the way.

I have quite some clarity on my own inner compass. There are many different expressions for it. I started my own massage practice. I started my own training/coaching company. I teach at a university. I work with a training company.

Each of these could be valid paths, leading in an overall right direction. I'm just walking along, making decisions using my heart along the way.

Don't tell me your plans, show me your results - Ralph Smart

Good luck!

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Thanks! Really helps alot. The important thing is getting on the path and sticking with it yes. Thats the thing too i want to do lots of different stuff. Im very entrepreneurial minded but havent had a sucessfull business cause i need passion to sustain it, but thats the fun part of the small bet and research phase. I get to play :) I just gotta get the gear a course or 2 and have my work room set up and finished.  Years ago I would have gotten mad that im making no progress and now I'm much more chill about it. When it comes it comes. My job is to find my passion.