Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prevailer

The GAP between your thoughts

4 posts in this topic

Have you noticed the gap between your thoughts? Have entered/embraced this gap?This gap should be totally silent.If it isn’t then it’s the 2 off computer voices trying to invade the gap/space.These are the 2 off EGO computer voices you need to silence.You need to notice the difference between these 2 off  incoming voices and your own outward voice (whilst you are within the gap).As the gap/silence gets bigger/longer the peace increases.

Yes totally! You should check out this book, power of now by Eckhart tolle. New earth is also a great book.

The entire book is on the gap and ego ( voices).

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

13 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

Yes totally! You should check out this book, power of now by Eckhart tolle. New earth is also a great book.

The entire book is on the gap and ego ( voices).

Thanks ...I do know of it...there are things people can do to balance their mindset to counter the robotic mindset but their 2 off EGOS just won’t let them ...these robotic EGOS dictate to them .when that is ....they are not rolling around the floor laughing at them.

I was just wondering how to stay in a loving and centered place while encountering hostility and blame. The ego doesn't want to find peace. It looks everywhere it can to create conflict and it can always find something to dislike. This thread is immediately helpful to me and I appreciate it showing up and saying what I can hear at this moment.

In choosing to stay in the silent space, I eventually become involved in a story without noticing this happening. I am finding a meditation app that chimes a soft bell every minute helpful. When it chimes I am reminded that I can let go of whatever I am thinking about if something happens to be there.