Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andre

"the Voice"

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

Can someone please explain to me what/who is the voice?

I have had it come up a long time ago and it gave me a major fright. since then it never came up again. In a weird way, I want it to come up again.

@Friend Internal dialogue happens daily in your normal everyday life, At that time, I did self inquiry for the first time and there came a "voice" up as if from the outside but only I could hear it.

No, If you watched the enlightenment videos of Leo you will know what I'm talking about.... 

@Andre You already said that it was not that which Leo described. I'm trying to understand what else it could be.

@Tim Green It sounded like another person saying it but it came from me, I didnt say it but could hear it clearly

@Friend Its a voice, a thought is internal dialogue... Leo calls it "the voice"

19 hours ago, Andre said:

If you watched the enlightenment videos of Leo you will know what I'm talking about.... 

4 minutes ago, Andre said:

Leo calls it "the voice

I am so rude today and I apologize in advance and all, but....forget leo for a freaking second...what do you call that voice...

I've been hearing a voice at times for over 30 years now yes " outside of me "--  here's what I think ...it's coming from you - what does it say -

mine is usually pretty freaking rude...or maybe i'm just crazy.  ;) 

It was a sarcastic laugh, My guess is this comes from ego but its a guess. I am not sure, If you have watched the enlightenment experience video, Leo talks about thoughts spitting outside of his head... I didn't know what was happening at that time but the night after my first time self inquiry, I was driving and my thoughts(social conditioning) started spinning outside of my head, I could literally feel them being part of me... I am only using Leo as an example, its the best way I can describe the @governor experience.

I was driving and my thoughts(social conditioning) started spinning outside of my head, I could literally feel them being part of me... :) were you literally driving... like driving down the road lost in thought like this?! don't drift off into someone elses lane. ;) be careful out there

@Andre Hi Andre, could you be  tapping into higher levels of consciousness that exist beyond what is a small sliver of awareness that we usually perceive in everyday life. Think of consciousness as you would a spectrum of light. What the human eye perceives (normal perception) is only a small fraction of the whole. "The voice" as you call it is higher information being accessed through consciousness and communicated to you by a voice. It can be communicated in many different ways though, creativity, insight, a stroke of genius, ect. I'm sure you have heard of great minds throughout history that we refer to as being "ahead of their time". The truth is they weren't "ahead" of their time at all. The were accessing information that exists beyond time.

Edited by cetus56