montecristo

morbid spiritual practice I invented, thoughts?

23 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is correct but you have zero consciousness of what God or Love are.

So until then, watch out.

Sorry, but You do not know certainly what I am conscious of. Is that wise to be rude? :)

Edited by WHO IS

@WHO IS  I suspect what he meant was less personal and more of a PSA cautioning people not to descend into zen-devilry. The average person reading your comment might be misled though you are technically correct.

This is grown up stuff, there's a reason spiritual teachings have been demonized throughout the ages, it's much better for the functioning of society if unconscious devils are scared shitless by the belief that there is such a thing as good/evil, right/wrong.

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

2 minutes ago, montecristo said:

@WHO IS  I suspect what he meant was less personal and more of a PSA cautioning people not to descend into zen-devilry. The average person reading your comment might be misled though you are technically correct.

This is grown up stuff, there's a reason spiritual teachings have been demonized throughout the ages, it's much better for the functioning of society if unconscious devils are scared shitless by the belief that there is such a thing as good/evil, right/wrong.

I see, you are right that people might be mislead, thank You for shedding light to this,  I will delete my comments in this thread, then. :)