Sahil Pandit

eSports Career/Life Purpose AMA

3 posts in this topic

Hey you guys, i wanted to start this thread in hopes of gaining some clarity of what i'm getting myself into in the months ahead. If you have questions, i would love to chat about them :) 

In June of 2020, Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas will be opening up to the public. Allegiant Stadium, home to the Las Vegas Raiders, have partnered up with Twitch, to offer a state of the art streaming facility. With this being said, they plan on hiring content creators, streamers, and more…

Why do I bring this up? Because the Raiders social media manager has said that he wants my client, a Professional Madden Player, to be a "big part of what we do in the Twitch arena here at Allegiant Stadium…"

Ok… so what does that do with me? Well, I'm his social media manager as well as his content creator. Basically, I help him run all of his social media platforms. (Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, LinkedIn, etc…) as well as help him develop connections and networking opportunities.

What I am planning is the following:

For the next 90 days, I plan on creating a game plan on how I can provide the Raiders/Allegiant Stadium massive value. That way, I can gain an opportunity to work with them directly.

What am I trying to do? I want to work with the Las Vegas Raiders/Allegiant Stadium as the Head of Content Production on the eSports side of the business.

I have the skills required to make this happen, although I would definitely need to keep expanding my current skills and understanding. This sounds like a big task, but I believe if I spend the next 90 days to prepare, I can land the role, especially since I have social proof with my current client.

The ideal scenario would look like the following:

1.) My client signs a deal with the Las Vegas Raiders in which they agree to get on a contract to stream in Allegiant Stadium in the Twitch lounge during the NFL games. With that being said, he and I would move to Las Vegas and get an apartment 15-20 minutes away from the Stadium. (We would be moving from California to Nevada.)

2.) We would get a 2 bedroom apartment, and one room would be a fully designed YouTube/Twitch streaming set up for him to focus entirely on his craft. The other room would be for sleeping, of course.

3.) (This is the part I would love your guidance on…) I understand that the Las Vegas Raiders need assistance building the eSports side of their brand, and this is where I can express my interest in the position as well as show my past experience with my client. This isn't an actual position yet, but I truly believe that if I am prepared, I can create it, and this would be a major leap into an awesome Life Purpose.

4.) From there, I would get a position working along the eSports side of Allegiant Stadium/Las Vegas Raiders and starting off my career in eSports on an extremely solid foundation. (I would still be working with my client as well.)

So with that being said, how does all of that sound? Any questions or concerns come to mind? Mind you, this is my first time putting it on paper. I could definitely refine it and add the necessary details.

Thanks for reading :x

You're killing it man! I am so happy to see how far this has come. It has really turned into something excellent already. I know you can position yourself to move higher up in that industry. Just keep your head down and keep refining your skills.