capriciousduck

Freewill and Flow

2 posts in this topic

I have watched "Freewill vs Determinism" video. I've been thinking for a long time and I couldn't get this point: How to know I'm in the flow?

I mean how will I know, for example, that I should take action against something or not? How can one know that he/she is in flow with nature?

Thanks and stay safe!

Instead of doing you are more grounded in being.

You do stuff but you dont think about it.

So you either do take action or dont but you are not constantly thinking about it. When a situation arises your beingness takes care of it. For example, lets say you accomplish something. Maybe you went to the gym, made money or got a very good rate at an exam in school. Now what the ego like to do is to take credit for that achievement. You are thinking "Ah I did so good, I deserved that. This now mine, no one should take it away from me. Next time Im expecting the same or better result because this what I deserve. I worked hard for that". Notice how this is not actually the case. What really happend was, that this situation or success developed through you. When you realize this you will find it easier to get into flow.