Whatwhat

Smoking vs Plugging (tried both)

7 posts in this topic

I tried smoking 5 MeO and plugging DPT. By smoking 5 MeO, I was able to experience the Infinite Love which is Absolute. I got passed out so I don't really remember all of it but it was definitely the best moment of my life. 

By plugging DPT 50mg, it was profound but also a bad trip. I was at the edge of the consciousness, don't know how to jump, and hella afraid of that situation simultaneously for 4 hours. My ego was too strong at that time. 

By smoking, I remember my consciousness got immediately knocked out from the full inhale. When I woke up from the multi dimensional space, it was a complete chaos. But I had no strong resistance because my ego was partially asleep. The next thing I remember was I was with God at the top of the mounting singing Infinite Love which didn't happenon plugging...

I know Leo is a big fan of plugging, but it works better on him because he has a strong foundation(years of meditation, several psychedelics experiences, etc). Newbies like myself need more ego dissolution by being knocked out(smoking). 

What's your opinion?

Knocked out?

The point is to contemplate reality!

What good will getting knocked out do you?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Knocked out?

The point is to contemplate reality!

What good will getting knocked out do you?

@Leo Gura  

I am too rational when plugging. 

But when I smoke it, I am not.

It's like when you are in a dream, you don't really reason with everything happening around you.

I know the key to breakthrough is to let go and just watch but it's really hard.

It's easier when you lose consciousness a little bit

Well, I just wanted to tell you that for newbies, it could be easier for them to breakthrough by smoking than plugging as I experienced.

40 minutes ago, Whatwhat said:

@Leo Gura  

I know the key to breakthrough is to let go and just watch but it's really hard.

That's a common misconception nowadays, that you can choose to let go or not, and therefore avoid a bad trip (you can't, intense suffering, whether it's after clinical death or by taking breakthrough doses, is how we evolve spiritually).

If you lost consciousness it's either because the dose was too high or you are not ready to breakthrough (I'm not sure which one is true, we need more research on the matter, but anyway it's not your fault; by "not ready" I mean that you might have unhealed emotional traumas from childhood, check my signature for info, click the homepage link).

1 hour ago, Whatwhat said:

@Leo Gura 

Slow down your tripping. There's no rush. Over time as you trip your ability to handle the extra consciousness will build.

You don't start drinking beer by chugging a keg. You start with one drink and build yourself up.

A 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough is a radical thing. You may want to explore less radical psychedelics in smaller doses to build yourself up. Integration after each trip is key.

Also you are comparing smoked 5-MeO-DMT to plugged DPT. These are very different substances. You're comparing apples and oranges. Plugged 5-MeO-DMT is nice and smooth. DPT will probably be more challenging for most people than 5-MeO-DMT. DPT is a tricky psychedelic. Not the best for newbies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thx man, I also feel 5 Meo smoother than DPT. I'll probably work my way up with 5 Meo first!

@Leo Gura

On 3/26/2020 at 5:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

Plugged 5-MeO-DMT is nice and smooth.

Which is same as video you shared in your blog. The technic.