Falk

Don´t Postpone Your Awakening !!

28 posts in this topic

So i lately checked out some Gangaji material and i find the message very important, roughly paraphrazed as:  

"Call of the search (for becoming Enlightened)" or "Don´t postpone your awakening (...by meditation practice)"

But meditation is important!! YES ..ofc it is ..BUT!! i noticed this myself ..sometimes you go on to meditate as if you were to do "work" you meditate kinda mindlessly xD "doing" the technique , expecting this and that to happen or not to happen and be glad when it is over ... AND BY THAT!!! you postpone your awakening

At least that´s how i understand the message ...also papaji said in one video that SDS and breathing meditation is not real meditation anyways (it is usefull) but he calls it "concentration" ..meditation is only if you drop all intentions of thinking / of mooving (internaly) and of interferring and controlling your thoughts.

So i tried not moove (internaly) don´t try!!! to meditate (whatever you think that might be) and instead ask: Who is the one who is meditating? What am i escaping from by meditation? What is RIGHT HERE without DOING ANYTHING??

I did this for several hours (day off since i had the flue anyways) comitted to not doing anything untill "something" happens ... for me it was a personal "breakthrou" not that i am enlightend!! (have to be carefull with that word xD ) but i feel i went very deep into existence :) 

12 minutes ago, Mal said:

@Falk

What awakening?

I don´t know, you tell me ! xD

Awakening is a word i took from papaji, meaning coming to realize your true nature/ seeing you are not your ego/ you are more than the thinker of your thoughts ..etc ...choose better words if you wish, you can paraphraze it like you want :) 

@Falk

Awakening implies there is somebody to be awakened.  

there goes my enlightenment ... tried to hold you tight xD 

@Falk

You're never going to be enlightened.

Even enlightened people are not enlightened.

We are all projections of our mind. If you don't mind, I don't mind. Hehe So what's up? Anything new?

@TSH Chris The "somebody" can never "be" awakened. There is no somebody, the somebody is a character inside the dream:) Liberation is the only reality

Thanks Mal. Interesting. It sounds like you don't believe in forms.

2 minutes ago, TSH Chris said:

You said there is no somebody

Of course there is somebody. It's a pointing out instruction.

Okay, thank you, I can see that now you have pointed it out. It did not appear as a pointer to me originally. My apologies for missing this.

@TSH Chris What appears to you while you are a self, is just your own self.  There's another one! :)

1 hour ago, Mal said:

@TSH Chris Liberation is the only reality

Yes! OR.. maybe...Liberation is only a concept inside the dream? WAKE UP! or don´t ...do nothing. you are "nothing" ..so you do yourself? I think now i got it xD 

i´m just kiddin... or am i? am "I"? no i´m nothing!

cheers