Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
savior

There is no higher teaching than immortality.

10 posts in this topic

Our one life is the entire experience of infinity, through and through. There is nobody else to be, nowhere else to go. Realizing your life begins over again when you die is the highest teaching. That means this has been everybody's last life forever, first life forever, only life forever--infinity forever. It means immortality is absolutely right now, forever. It never ends or begins. Thinking time is anything else is imaginary. Thinking the present moment existed/will exist outside of your infinite mind is ludicrous.

The Universe is one infinite circle. I love you all.

Edited by savior

I love you too. What if we could be the infinite source rather than incarnate life after life? 

I feel like these lifetimes are similar to the shadows in Plato's allegory of the cave. 

Yean, ifs this true why not break this cycle with assisted suicide, srs question´?

3 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Yean, ifs this true why not break this cycle with assisted suicide, srs question´?

Lol. We are nothing. Who are you killing? You will never die. Nothingness is bulletproof. Lmfao. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

23 minutes ago, James123 said:

Lol. We are nothing. Who are you killing? You will never die. Nothingness is bulletproof. Lmfao. 

James123, then why cant we remember our previous infinite amount of lives? Think about that. If we know that we are not our bodies and brains. 

Why we don't have those memories with us? 

24 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

James123, then why cant we remember our previous infinite amount of lives? Think about that. If we know that we are not our bodies and brains. 

Why we don't have those memories with us? 

Because, if you dont forget you can never have a new life. If you remember now, how can you exist as ego and discover yourself. If you remember, there will be no so called life and our conversation right now. Lol

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Because, if you dont forget you can never have a new life. If you remember now, how can you exist as ego and discover yourself. If you remember, there will be no so called life and our conversation right now. Lol

Remembering my previous lives, would not make this ego/life non existent lol ;)

So why cant we remember, I can give another possibility, because this is our first life, 

2 minutes ago, WHO IS said:
7 minutes ago, James123 said:

Remembering my previous lives, would not make this ego/life non existent lol ;)

Lol. If you remember your death from youR previous life, you can never be ego. Because, after your that you realize that you are god and everything is you. If you dont forget this how can you think that you are human now. Lmfao. Don’t forget these are just words or thoughts, which is duality itself. 

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Lol. If you remember your death from youR previous life, you can never be ego. Because, after your that you realize that you are god and everything is you. If you dont forget this how can you think that you are human now. Lmfao. Don’t forget these are just words or thoughts, which is duality itself. 

Bro, I follow what you saying and get it. I too had "out-of-the-ordinary" on psych, in which I too realized that I am projecting reality all around me, Im imagining reality. 

But what does it change? NOTHING MAN. changes nothing, all the stuff in my life that "sucks" any joy in me, still there and they wont go away. So I even realized that I AM imagining the reality around me, but I cannot imagine it the way I WANT IT. Is that too much to ask for?

Yeah, I want to exist, but I want to enjoy my existence.

28 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

But what does it change? NOTHING MAN. changes nothing, all the stuff in my life that "sucks" any joy in me, still there and they wont go away. So I even realized that I AM imagining the reality around me, but I cannot imagine it the way I WANT IT. Is that too much to ask for?

Yeah, I want to exist, but I want to enjoy my existence.

I got you brother. And your answer is you have to suffer to find the truth. You never suffered enough to appreciate what you have. Thats why you need to realize non duality, and feel how painful is to be only one. Lol. It will make you humble, broken and emotionally destroyed. You have to suffer. Lol