Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dude

Habit Template

5 posts in this topic

Habit Template

I made a system! It's a habit template that you can fill out. For every habit from now on I'm going to use this template. 

Habit Template 2.pdf

What Is What

• Name: It's the name.
  • Trigger: What trigger's this habit? (It could be a thought, smell, sight etc... ).
  • Action: What do you do?
  • Reward: What do you get when your done?
  • Skill: How do you plan on doing this habit, what skills are involved?
  • Knowledge: Why should I do this, What will this give me?
  • How will my life look in 5 years if I do this. (Best Case Scenario): << Well exactly that.
  • How will my life look in 5 years if I don’t do this. (Worst Case Scenario): << Well exactly that.
  • High Frame: If your in your higher self what do think about this habit?
  • Middle Frame: If your in your Middle self what do think about this habit?
  • Lower Frame: If your in your Lower self what do think about this habit?
  • On the back write all the positive and negative things you get out of this habit: Make two lists on the back "good" and "bad" or use a Mind Map.
  • Read this every morning and vision doing the habit with a emotional underlying to put it in your subconscious.

- The Dude

Meditation

Name: Meditation

• Trigger: activate timer, sitting on the bed
  • Action: Do nothing, strong determination
  • Reward: feel happy and in the moment

1. Skill: Eyes open, crossleggid so you don't fall asleep. Do not move and just do nothing.
  2. Knowledge: It has A LOT of benefits but the main one is raising awareness so growth can occur

How will my life look in 5 years if I do this. (Best Case Scenario): High degree of enlightenment so everything I do is in line with life. loving life, massive amounts of happiness. Growth in profound ways in every aspect of life. So a job I love, happiness with or without great partner. Great socially and intimately.

How will my life look in 5 years if I don’t do this. (Worst Case Scenario): Stagneted, I did not grow and became depressed. crap job, always anxtious. Live in my mind fantasize about life: depersonalized.

• High Frame: better contribution
  • Middle Frame: sustained happiness stable
  • Lower Frame: more happiness, money, women, everything is just better

Feel free to share your own take or give me some more reasons to do meditation because there are just too many