Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt23

Jamie Wheal & the Flow Genome Project

9 posts in this topic

I consider him and them (along with his partner Steven Kotler) stage Yellowish.  

The study peak states and have a whole "Flow" dojo they created.

They've worked with Navy SEALS (SEAL Team 6 too), high level corporate CEO's during the '08 crash, connections with the White House, elite Redbull athletes, etc.

Jamie has also worked with Ken Wilber in implementing Integral Theory in organizations and teams.

He's also done several interviews (highly recommend) with Rebel Wisdom.

They've written two books :  "Stealing Fire" , and I think the newest one is "Recapture the Rapture"

Here's a video of him talking about the years to come...

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Here's a more in-depth breakdown of his idea of the future and practical things people can do to prepare.  As well as maps and models to help do better sense-making in volatile, uncertain, ambiguous, and complex (VUCA) conditions.

highly recommend

Neat!, I love the guy. I've only seen him on rebel wisdom so far.

Jamie Wheal is a genius, I've never heard anyone articulate concepts in such a masterful and clear way.

He's an example for all of us who follow Leo, applying these things in the world in a very impactful way.

He has access to and influence over some of the worlds most powerful people and is seeding culture with high consciousness values. He deserves everyone's attention and support.

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

21 minutes ago, montecristo said:

I've never heard anyone articulate concepts in such a masterful and clear way.

except for Leo of course ;)

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

@montecristo If you like Jamie, you'll probably like Jordan Greenhall (aka: Jordan Hall).  Him and Jamie, along with Daniel Schmachtenberger, have been featured on Rebel Wisdom (a youtube channel and website of interviews with lots of, what i consider, Stage Yellow thinkers).

Jordan Hall is like a mental wizard with concepts and relating them to practical down to earth metaphors.

oh im well aware haha. If you havent heard Schmachtenberger on rebel wisdom's latest video about understanding covid 19 it's a clinic on how to assess this situation and putting it in proper perspective.

All of these guys are brilliant and are using their minds unbelievably effectively. It's a joy to observe. 

Listening to them talk can compress years of dot connecting into an hour or two, i love it.

Yeah.  I find all of their communication styles very different then "regular folks", but so much more effective.  It's like they've hacked how to most effectively communicate ideas to people.  Stage Yellow at work?...

definitely an embodiment of yellow, you'll notice plenty of turquoise as well the more familiar you get with them. They make a wonderful distinction between finite and infinite games in relation to economics.

I'd like to see their communication style deconstructed and taught to children from an early age