unicity

Make Your Immune System Bulletproof Now

22 posts in this topic

On 3/11/2020 at 8:49 PM, unicity said:

Dr. Berg up above in one of those videos said  something about taking like 40.000 i.u. of vitamin d per day....jeez that's a lot...I have read of people ultra dosing vitamin d for MS so I don't know.

Actually, there is info on the web that that they made a mistake about how much vit D you should take, or deliberately omitted the real numbers, and the dosage we take is comparatively small. I had a vit D deficiency, I was taking 5000 ui a day, went to the lab, did the testing after 3 month, it stabilized. So make a research about vitamin D, the data on it is fudged. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna Exactly.

The problems with too much vitamin D occur when a person is not getting enough vitamin A and K2. If someone was to eat liver daily, he'd be deficient in D3 even if he took 10000 IUs a day but I'd say the sweet spot for most people is 2500-5000 IUs. More should be fine if a person takes vitamin K2 as well but it's usually completely unnecessary.

I guess the best way to go about this is to get blood tests for 25-hydroxyvitamin D which I think should be 40-60 ng/ml.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)