PursuitofLight

Chlorophyll in plants allows us to absorb energy from the sun?

8 posts in this topic

I recently read this very interesting article on the ability for chlorophyll (the compound that makes green vegetables green) to allow us to generate energy from the sunlight on our skin, much like the process of photosynthesis which is created by the chlorophyll in the first place.

Have a read and tell me what you think:

Eating greens gives us the ability to photosynthesize energy from the sun!

Chlorophyll is the natural phytochemical pigment found in plants that gives them their green color. It is also the chemical which allows plants to take in biophotons from the sun and convert them into carbohydrates for energy. Chlorophyll has many great benefits in the human body such as anti-aging, acne treatment, blood building, deodorizing, wound healing, cancer treatment, increased energy, hormone balancing, pain relief and many others.

Among the most interesting properties though was discovered in a study posted in the Journal of Cell Science in 2014. This study concluded that when mammals consume chlorophyll in the form of green plants, the metabolites of the chlorophyll get into the tissues of the body and are able to take bio-photons from the sun and create energy for the animal that consumed them.

This means that when we consume raw green plant foods our bodies are able to take biophotons from the sun and convert them directly into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the battery power of all the cells in our body. Under normal circumstances our body would need carbohydrates, fats, or protein (only under extreme circumstance) to create ATP. This gives us a great advantage because we could now create energy without consuming food. This would lighten the load on the digestive system which can use up to 20-30% of the bodies’ energy a day just digesting food.

More systemic energy means more healing, more vitality and more power to make it through your day with ease and grace. This also means we wouldn’t need to eat as much which would continue to save us energy on digestion, and even help you lose weight if that’s what you’re looking for. In the world of health, energy is everything, so conserving it whenever possible is critical!

Plants that contain chlorophyll are things such as spinach, cucumbers, mustard greens, collard greens, arugula, broccoli, kale, brussel sprouts, spirulina, chlorella, barley grass, alfalfa grass, asparagus, or any other plant with a green color. Packing leafy greens into a fruit smoothie is one easy and delicious way to get tons of chlorophyll in you! 

It is crucial to eat these plants in their raw and natural state to get the most benefit because chlorophyll is heat sensitive and starts to breakdown at about 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Eating them raw will also allow your body to full digest and assimilate the nutrients with the lowest amount of energy spent. Taking a chlorophyll supplement will not have the same effect as eating whole foods and could even be dangerous because Nature uses every single nutrient in the food to synergistically create vibrant health. 

It is common knowledge that getting sunshine and eating green vegetables both contribute to good health. The health benefits of these are normally considered to come from increased vitamin D production from the sun and antioxidants from the vegetables. Could it be that this isn’t the complete story? Every process in the body requires energy. Everything from your heart beating, to your liver detoxifying, to your mind thinking requires ATP energy. 

Vibrant health comes from having a high level of energy in the body. The sun is the most abundant energy source on the entire planet. In fact it is where all life draws its energy from in one way or another. Is it possible that by eating raw greens humans have the ability to tap into this abundant energy source and take our bodies to greater heights of health and vitality? The research is suggesting that this is true, so, what are you waiting for? Level up your body and go eat some greens!

This is common sense for some of us but it will naturally expand as the collective raise in consciousness. In the future we will no longer require physical food, it will be more for pleasure and play like some of us do psychedelics today. There are some who already live without food, sleep ect..

B R E A T H E

@pluto  Do we have to suffer hard before we got that level of consciousness?

I want to be like that. But I fear the hell I must walk through to get where you're at. But I also think this no pain no gain attitude was passed to me from my parents, so maybe it's like all heaven and goodness on the path to that state, but idk.

5 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@pluto  Do we have to suffer hard before we got that level of consciousness?

I want to be like that. But I fear the hell I must walk through to get where you're at. But I also think this no pain no gain attitude was passed to me from my parents, so maybe it's like all heaven and goodness on the path to that state, but idk.

You cannot know light without walking through darkness first.

B R E A T H E

@pluto@pluto  But I've already walked in darkness. And I've found light and then lost it into darkness again.

Do I really have to keep going through this? Why not just a continual increase in joy and happiness. Rather then ups and downs, why not just steady increase in happiness for all?

34 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@pluto@pluto  But I've already walked in darkness. And I've found light and then lost it into darkness again.

Do I really have to keep going through this? Why not just a continual increase in joy and happiness. Rather then ups and downs, why not just steady increase in happiness for all?

Darkness is not something you escape from, you are also darkness, you must learn to love and transcend darkness into light. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary.

B R E A T H E