Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DreamScape

A TIP FOR EMPATHS

6 posts in this topic

So it has been about a year and more that I have REALLY REALLY wanted to work a lot, and I have a huge drive. This is something that I REALLY want to do. Somehow though, whenever I sat down to try to do work, I just felt so much internal resistance, I felt myself feeling lethargic and tired all of the time, and also laying down a lot. I though that this was due to spiritual purification, but hahahah, no it ain't. 

It finally hit me today WHY THE FUCK I couldn't do anything, and that's because my whole entire family is lazy as fuck and pretty much lays down all day, for example my dad pretty much plays video games most of the time, doesn't have a job, and it's the same story for everyone in the house except for the fact that others go to work.

I was picking up all of those energies. 

Now that I'm working at the library, I literally feel driven and enthusiastic and I'm doing my communications midterm with no internal resistance now. For the first time in a while.  

So a tip for empaths/highly-sensitive individuals --> find a place that you can work where your environment supports you. you will be grateful for that choice. 

Although, I'm also sure that this advice can be helpful for anyone. 

Genesis 27:27-29

Yeah, that is why I do not enjoy being around negative people. I don't think that many really do. The energy is really powerful and it starts to get to you after awhile. It might be worthwhile to try to find someone motivated in similar pursuits as yourself that pushes you to do more. I found that to be really powerful. 

@Average Investor Yeah, it really does.

I was with one of my ex girlfriends before, and I was super energetic beforehand and then when I went to go and cuddle her in her house my energy completely depleted within like a second. It was insane. 

Genesis 27:27-29

I've never been that affected by the energy of others, people who I don't care about at least. If colleagues are transmitting bad energy, it doesn't affect me in the slightest, I just mind my work and ignore their negativity. With home life, however, it's a whole different story as those people impact me more than they think. But I found that with a bit of practice, you can space out anyone in your life and maintain your line to stay positive, no matter what happens.

45 minutes ago, Fathime said:

I've never been that affected by the energy of others

Yeah... the thing is, you don't know whether you're being affected by the energies of others, unless you're naturally gifted in wisdom, or have been trained. Ever wonder why your mood changes, and it seems to change based on the environment? If it does change based on the environment, you could do with some inspection. 

Definitely the environment and energy around us does affect us greatly. This is why meditation is a great way to ground yourself and gives you space.