JalenS23

Leo’s health issues

43 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, ElenaO said:

Come on guys, he is already eating a healthy diet. It's not about the diet, as he mentions in the video himself.
Raw diet, vegan diet are not sustainable in my own experience. Kudos to those who can sustain it, but not everyone is made the same. There's no formula for everyone. 

It’s about exploring other healing modalities, diet shifts merely come with the terrain of working with nature 

i‘ve met people with crippled hands and pain in their feet, they all wanted rather to keep their illnesses and watch their body deform than to at least try a vegan diet - my system took one year until i could live without medication. i also got rid of some digestion issues but this i prescribe to an ayurvedic treatmen i got. which i would recommend additionally in his case.

completely withoud meds is not really true as i had to take ginger capsules for enough agni energy for a long time. now i can skip them some days.

he will at some point try all these things, more seriously than he might have done before, even in this forum most people with autoimmune health issues talk about relatively better health going at least vegan. no one means harm with it. it’s just that some people are better self actualized in medicine than leo - and we try to help him find a way to a more healthy living. the way he gave us the opportunity to talk about all this stuff. finding out for ourselves but being able to share.

Edited by remember

Careful speculating about others health... 

...But what if the opposite is true?