DizIzMikey

Reminder To Self

4 posts in this topic

REMINDER TO SELF

So I had the realization that I'm not me, or anything around me..therefore.. I am not Michael..or NO THING around me.. so what the fuck am I?

Was scary as shit... 

Leo said.. I am everything and nothing simultaneously ... so... pretty fucking weird experience to realize that I thought I was a thought, but I'm no thought

And I realize that in order to keep this realization I have to be persistent in spiritual enlightenment because the teachings can fade due to the distractions I am surrounded by....

By the way ego death I thought it was gonna be scary as shit.. but.. it's not that bad, but it is bad when I can't keep the realization constantly..like.. on the edge of nutting but I cannot...

My hands are moving but I'm not moving them...pretty fucking weird ... where am I than?..

Will do some meditation, bye 

23 minutes ago, DizIzMikey said:

And I realize that in order to keep this realization I have to be persistent in spiritual enlightenment because the teachings can fade due to the distractions I am surrounded by....

Yeah, after some time they really just leave your mind and come back here and there like hiccups. Then it feels like you went to sleep for let's say a day, a week or however long and currently the realization comes back and it feels like you are aware of a whole other dimension that puts everything in perspective.

Let this just naturally integrate in your life, don't be afraid of losing your realizations. Act on them and let them show up themselves. Moving your body without having the sensation of moving is crazy, I have the same shit with thoughts. I'm even typically aware of 1/3 of my sleep nowadays. I have the most vivid dreams or random thoughts. It's basically like being lost in your unconscious - freaky at times.

And all of this is still just the beginning my friend. I'll do some meditation as well, B|

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

"I have to be persistent in spiritual enlightenment"? who has to be persistent in spiritual enlightenment?

Its weird realizing that you are not the human you think you are

But its even weirder and stranger thinking that you would be a human at all. Like why a human? Why not a bat, a rock, a ball, or a coffee table?