Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mongu9719

difference between being self aware and being concious

4 posts in this topic

I am aware right now that I am a human being.When I go to sleep I am not aware of it. Is conciousness different from this? Is being concious simply the fact that I exist without any self-awareness and it is inherent?

When you are being aware that you are human, you are actually misunderstanding what you are. You are imagining that you are human, in the same way that you could imagine that you are a kangaroo. But that doesn't make you a kangaroo. Only in your mind.

In fact, you are God. But you are too busy imagining you are human to notice this. The human obscures the God like clouds the sun.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Mongu9719 said:

I am aware right now that I am a human being.When I go to sleep I am not aware of it. Is conciousness different from this? Is being concious simply the fact that I exist without any self-awareness and it is inherent?

⬆️ This is the activity by which consciousness veils itself. (Thought...belief...identification). By ‘seeing through these’, linguistically for communication, “you” “become more conscious”. You have to notice the reference is ‘said forwards’ about what is already ‘backwards’, or, has already gone ‘within itself’. You might say there is a meeting in the middle, realizing there never was a middle. 

“What you seek is seeking you”. - Rumi

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yeah unlimited Being. Once veil is broken. Well it always was unveiled just delusions man. Good luck breaking "physicalness" and staying sane lol. 

Well better kangoroo then bear bottle I guess will add that to dreamboard. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity