Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Waken

Incredible book list recommended by channeled entity

2 posts in this topic

I just hoped that putting 'channeled entity' in the title would get it more clicks :D But it's true nonetheless.
Here is a list of books recommended by Bashar, who is a channeled being/entity speaking through a guy named Daryl.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/82990426678/permalink/10157876773356679/

Insofar I haven't read all the books on the list yet, only Conversations with God and am busy with the Ringing Cedars series. Conversations with God I still hold as the most wholistic books I've ever read, but the Ringing Cedars series has so far amazed me a lot. I'm in book 2 and just felt strongly to share it with others. The books are beautiful, very easy and fun to read and although they don't perhaps aim to give such a wholistic picture on how to live life like Conversations with God, they show a glimpse into the life of amongst other a women called Anastasia. She is an amazing hermit who grew up in a forest in (I think) Russia. She has incredible abilities and has an amazing connection to nature. The book will likely expand your notions of what is possible and what goes on in life and perhaps instill you with some nice thoughts.

Edited by Waken