Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moon777light

Jim Carrey new memoir on "study of persona and fallacy of the human being"

5 posts in this topic

For some odd reason I don't believe this guy. 

He gives me the goosebumps after "that" incident with his ex. 

He seems more talk less authenticity. 

Typical Hollyweird. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India I tend to agree. A video of Jim in my early 20's introduced me to non-duality and he was important for me growing up as a comedic actor. So I do have a bit of a soft spot for him. But he does seem to have a big spiritual ego and a lot of shadow that has not been looked into. But can't really fault him either. Having been put on a pedestal for that long and likely have been surrounded by a ton of slimey yes-sayers. Must be alot of stuff to work through spiritually.

Edited by Esoteric

2 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

@Preety_India I tend to agree. A video of Jim in my early 20's introduced me to non-duality and he was important for me growing up as a comedic actor. But he does seem to have a big spiritual ego and a lot of shadow that has not been looked into. But can't really fault him either. Having been put on a pedestal for that long and likely have been surrounded by a ton of slimey yes-sayers. Must be alot of stuff to work through spiritually.

Totally. He made a bunch of people sign non disclosure agreements and it was for his personal interest. I know that Hollywood celebs like to keep things personal and guarded to avoid tabloid railroading but there's definitely not a lot of authenticity when a man needs to go too far to hide things. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

we never know what a person is like in real life, its just us judging from computer screens. Maybe he is more devil than nondevil or vice versa