Ambalams

Let’s co-create! I need your help

5 posts in this topic

I want to organize a large scale group meditation/visualization on earth day (April 22nd) with the intent of awakening the world. The intent behind all of this is very important. We need to be unified. As far as the time, Idk how much that matters, altho I’m fascinated to see if I’d feel anything. When the Stl Blues won the Stanley cup this past year, I could FEEL the energy. It was AMAZING!! Tons of ppl feeling the same thing is quite palpable. It was the first time in a hundred years or something they won, so ppl around here were very hyped up. I was standing outside, feeling the energy. It was beyond words. I didn’t even have to see the game to know they won. I could FEEL it. 

We are co-creating this reality. Maybe alone we can’t imagine and produce flying elephants, but if we unify our minds with a single intent, who knows what is possible? Could we build pyramids? I personally believe that’s how they did it. It’s far too perfect to be done by the hands of slaves. We aren’t limited by our bodies, ppl. We are limited by the parameters we have agreed upon in our MINDS!! COLLECTIVELY! It’s so obvious!! 

I often find myself wondering “what now?” So I’m awake. Wtf do I do now? Alone I am nothing. I am only serving myself. And all of you here have been working on yourselves, knowing yourselves, cultivating that awareness, growing that consciousness. To do what? Make more money? Have more sex? It’s all good. Get laid, get paid. BUT... what COULD be possible if we unified for a purpose? 

I can’t be the only one here who yearns for a better world. We are all vastly more powerful than we realize. We CAN do something. Who’s with me?! 

im open to suggestion btw. 

Hmm. Groups are always beneficial. Is your only intent for one day of a meditation/visualization.

In my opinion, I feel like larger visions > smaller visions. Like groups that plant trees across the world, sadhguru's isha foundation and his tree program, and I'm sure theres more.

Helping the world in a big way will require more than just one day of meditation. I like the idea though.

Genesis 27:27-29

@Martin123 ? I didn’t hesitate two seconds to sign up for that! It IS a fabulous idea, after all. I personally have no desire to make this thing about me, so I’ll gladly jump on someone else’s bandwagon. Plus I only have like 10 slightly dedicated followers lol. They probably only read my posts while taking a shit... but it’s probably hard to take me seriously Bc I sprinkle in jokes about mike hunt. 

@DreamScape Good point. My intent is just the one day. As of now. I figured if I could get ppl to spread the idea in the various groups I’m a part of, it could become much larger than me. And if it’s successful, who knows? To be honest, I’ve never organized anything larger than my closet. But I thought if I kept the intention simple, the organization wouldn’t matter so much. 

@Ambalams That's fantastic, so excited to have you on board!
Here's a link to all past Project resolution replays -
 https://mattkahn.org/project-resolution-listen/?inf_contact_key=42944c8f99aac112f34b2aa133748f8b842e902fbefb79ab9abae13bfcb46658

word of caution: while all of them are available at once, I would recommend pacing yourself, maybe pause between the calls for several days as the energy can take time to integrate!!!

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.