Conscious life

the metaphysics meaning of holotrophic breath-work

3 posts in this topic

what is the metaphysics meaning of holotrophic breath-work? 

why do we do it? why we shouldn't do it? when we should or shouldn't do it? 

I have some magnificent insights and experiences which may be I can publish it as a brochure or something else. 

What do you think? 

@Conscious life Whatever is said, it will not be direct experience of yours and will ultimately be a mental abstraction that only weights your psyche. How do you know if someone ain't just lost as well in abstractions? You don't. Only one way to find out. And for that you should drop the stories, because they are not what is important. Whichever paradigm you use, the point is to transcend it, not root yourself in it, because reality is ultimately groundless. Can't explain an abstraction without a different abstraction. So you have to drop it. 

Some people confuse the hallucinations created by playing with the oxygen intake to our brains with a mystical-spiritual experince.

The same with yogis who starve themself on a deficient diet to reach weakened states (feel the body lightless) and they confuse feeling weak with ego death.

I remember the story of a fake shaman that killed their disciples by making them stay in a sauna for hours inside a yurt in the desert with the purpose to make them hallucinate.

In my opinion every practise that alters our body and mental natural state is dangerous.