ActualizedDavid

Chi Power - Video

4 posts in this topic

Very interesting. I've done chi gong in the past and I can say it's great for feeling good and feeling energy.

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Very interesting. I've done chi gong in the past and I can say it's great for feeling good and feeling energy.

Is it true ? The things that that guy is doing ?

2 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

Is it true ? The things that that guy is doing ?

Oh yeah, it's quite possible. On the other hand, it's a percentage. From average person to very gifted paranormal wise, either trained/born with the ability, the percentages are like 99.99% to 0.09% chances not in favor of the average person. Not only do you need to be born with certain abilities, but the amount of focus and training is very high, to be able to do anything paranormal, including chi at high levels, takes lots of hard work. Don't expect to find such people easily, they're quite rare.

There were two cases of very powerful people with high chi ( bear in mind, chi is roughly translated as energy, life force, vital energy ect).

One involved an Indian whose raised by a single mother. When she passed away, he was so struck with grief he attempted suicide at an electric pole. Instead, nothing happens, and soon he becomes famous for his ability to channel electric currents that could easily kill anyone else.

The other case was referenced in this thread somewhere, a video of a Chinese man. Not only could he perform similar feats like channelling electrical energy from his body to other people, sort of healing them with the shocks, but he said he learned this from a master he met somewhere in the deep forest. He also could set fire to a scrunched up news paper, with just one hand. I suspect that the teaching could be similar to Mantak Chia's daoism system, and similar to celibate practices like semen retention.

Of course, let's not forget Jesus and his paranormal healing abilities, which I think is a high degree of energy healing.