Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Startling Awakening Message!!

4 posts in this topic

I continue to hear this message around enlightened circles. Could it be true?

1) There are no individuals here on Earth. The individual is an illusion.

2) The supposed ME character is Just Energy identifying as a ME character within the human body.

3) Free Will and choice is an illusion. The human body/mind is not even aware that the illusory ME character is identified with the body and thinks it's in charge.

4) Basically, there is a conditioned human body running on autopilot and an energy within that body that thinks it is real. That energy is US, but there is no US...that's the illusion. There is no one here LOL...

5) There is no God in charge or running things. There is no meaning or purpose to anything. Nothing really matters.

6) Basically, everything Is real and unreal. It's wild chaotic Boundless Energy... pure beloved Anarchy!

7) Its THIS....

Is this anyone else's experience?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Hahaha I don´t know man but that made me laugh although I´ll tell you i wouldn´t be surprised if number 2) and 3) is correct

*Breaking news*  Humanity recognizes it's a complete illusion. We're all streaking to Arizona for an endless orgy for the remainder of existence...

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

From the POV of duality and thoughts, there is me and you.

From the POV of awareness, there is just that, awareness. 

And all together, it co-exists paradoxically to create the individual experience and the collective experience. So that the collective may experience itself in an individual ways.